Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us ☎ 514-225-2226 or Chat with us!
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized Vic Firth retailer.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
The world’s highest fidelity non-custom earplugs. Developed in conjunction with Etymotic, Vic Firth Earplugs are configured to replicate the natural response of the ear canal so that sound is reproduced exactly as the ear would hear it, only quieter. Clarity of speech and richness of music are preserved rather than muffled. 20db sound reduction across all frequencies. Heavy-duty neck cord and carrying case included.
- Premium Tracking system: Never miss an update!
- Route keeps tabs on your deliveries so you don’t have to. Get notified every step of the way.
- Guarantee safe delivery of your packages by protecting them against loss, theft, or damage.
*Certain conditions apply
- Your orders with Route finance reforestation and other projects that remove carbon in the atmosphere.
You have any problems with your received order? Please visit: https://claims.route.com/
Use Route app ->
Route Package Protection:
A summary of the Route Policy (Route’s cargo insurance policy) can be found at https://route.com/insurance. Route Shipping Protection is subject to and strictly limited by the terms of the Route Policy.
In order for Route to extend shipping protection to a consumer, Route’s licensed producer (Safe Order Solutions, LLC) procures a cargo insurance policy via authorized insurance underwriters (“the Underwriters”) and the Underwriters designate Route as the named insured. The Policy extends coverage to online purchases that are lost or damaged while in transit or “porch pirated” (meaning the carrier reports the status as “delivered” but the parcel has been stolen from the delivery address and a police report has been filed) where the transportation of such purchases is tracked through Route. Route’s offer of shipping protection is not intended to provide insurance to You or Your customers directly, and neither You nor Your customers are an insured or an additional insured under the Policy (the foregoing being, collectively, “Route Shipping Protection”).
Merchants cannot file a claim on behalf of a customer unless specifically requested by that customer. Route may require evidence of the customer’s request before processing the claim.
As a merchant, upon addition of Your billing information to Your Route Account, a widget will go live on Your website. Route reserves the right to change its pricing at any time. If Your customers opt into Route Shipping Protection, this charge will appear for such customers to review and verify at checkout. The Route Platform may, from time to time at Route’s sole discretion, test cost variances to identify the optimal conversion rate. Upon Your agreement to these Terms, the Route Platform and access to the Policy will be activated on Your site.
As a customer of a merchant that offers Route Shipping Protection, Your election to add packages to the Route Policy is entirely optional. You have the option of obtaining protection from an alternative source or not at all.
If You elect to add packages to the Route Policy, Route will provide You with a link to a summary of the Route Policy and instructions to file a notice of loss. The Policy does not cover the following without a specific written amendment from Route (collectively the “Policy Exclusions”):
Automobiles and Motorcycle; Glass windows, plate glass and similar goods; Bagged Goods; Jewelry (valued in excess of $1500); Boats & Yachts; Live Animals; Cass; Lumber; Ceramic, marble or granite tiles, slab blocks, countertops or statues; Negotiable Papers; Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products; Perishable Commodities; Computer memory modules & Cards; Pharmaceutical Drugs; Cotton; Precious Stones and Metals; Fine Arts (valued in excess of $10,000 per piece); Scrap Metal; Steel Metal and Steel Metal Products; Flowers; Securities; Fresh foods (excepting frozen beef and pork in refrigerated containers); Used Household Goods and Personal Effects.
Route is not liable for more than $250,000 for any one vessel or conveyance per any one account of the Assured, except that in the following cases, this insurance shall not cover more than: $5,000 any one package or shipment, $2,500 any one package or shipment containing a laptop or tablet computer, mobile/smart phone or watch (“Shipping Protection Limit”).
Any shipments that exceed Route’s Shipping Protection Limit will not be covered by Route Shipping Protection. If for any reason payments are billed/collected for shipments that exceed the Shipping Protection Limit, the excess amount will be returned to the subscriber. Route Shipping Protection attaches from the time the covered goods commence transit and/or are located anywhere incidental to transit and continues during the ordinary course of transit until transportation terminates at final destination or the assured’s interest ceases, whichever occurs first.
All fees paid for the Services are non-refundable and non-transferable except as may be expressly provided in these Terms. You may cancel the Services at any time at no charge simply uninstall the Services You no longer want to use, and Route will cease providing the Services to You.
Claims for packages marked “delivered must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked “delivered.”
Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not “delivered”) must be filed after 7 days (20 for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
Should the claim be approved by the Underwriters, it will be deemed to be in full settlement and satisfaction of all claims and demands by the customer (inclusive of individual consumers and merchants, the “Claimant”). In consideration of this payment, the Claimant does hereby release and discharge the Underwriters, Route, and each of their respective principals, executives, agents, employees, representatives, successors, assigns, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, from any and all further claims existing and/or arising in the future relating to the above-referenced merchandise.
The Claimant further guarantees that it is the person or entity entitled to payment and agrees that Underwriters are subrogated to all of the claimant’s rights of recovery on account of any and all loss or damage from the carriers and from any other persons or corporations. The Claimant agrees to cooperate with and to assist the Underwriters and Route in effecting such recovery, to include providing all documentation or other information which may be needed by Underwriters and/or Route; and to execute in the customer’s name any documents which may be necessary to carry into effect the purpose of this agreement.
In exchange for this claim payment, the Claimant agrees that any monies collected from any such carrier, vessel, person or corporation, whether received in the first instance by the Claimant or by the Underwriters or Route, shall be the property of Underwriters; and that the acceptance of this claim payment shall not prejudice or take away any rights or remedies which Underwriters would otherwise have by virtue of such payment.
- Replacing the Claimant’s lost or damaged item(s) through Route’s re-order of the identical item(s) that had been previously purchased. The replacement of the item shall cover sales tax and shipping costs but shall exclude the cost of purchasing Route+.
- Refunding to the Claimant, the cost of the original merchandise (invoice) but excluding sales tax, shipping costs, and the cost of purchasing Route+.
The Underwriter shall approve that the merchandise be either replaced or refunded based on the sole advisement of Route, which is based on its agreement with its Merchant partners. Both replacement and refund options are part of the Route Policy Terms & Conditions and have been agreed as such.
Route+ Package Protection or other shipping protection is not included with any other Route product or service and does not extend shipping protection to orders, shipments, or merchandize other than as paid for by Subscriber or its customers on a per transaction basis under a current Route+ Package Protection subscription; Route is not otherwise liable for any losses, or reimbursement or reorder obligations, to Subscriber or its customers in respect of any orders, shipments, or merchandise.
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to modify shipping fee.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
Note: In case of damage during transport, a claim must be submitted to customer service within 3 business days, as of the day of the receipt of the item.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
Route Package Protection:
You have any problems with your received order? Please visit: https://claims.route.com/
Use Route app ->
In-Store PickupAll orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Behringer X32 40-Input 25-Bus Digital Console With 32 Midas Preamps
Roland TD-1DMK Electronic Drum Set
V-Moda XS-U-SV On-Ear Headphones (Silver)
Klark Teknik DI-10P Stereo Passive Direct Box w/Summed Mono Output
Behringer VOICE STUDIO Complete Recording Bundle
Akai MPK MINI PLAY USB Keyboard Controller With Speakers
On-Stage LPT5000 Laptop Stand
Marantz Professional POD PACK1 USB Microphone w/ Broadcast Stand
V-Moda XFBT2A-MBLACK Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex (Matte Black Metal)
Hosa HDS-100 Stereo Headphones 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Whirlwind ZC20 Instrument Cable 20FT
Behringer BC11 Premium Headphone Cable w/In-line Microphone
Behringer BC12 Premium Headphone Cable w/Boom Microphone and In-line Control
Behringer GUITAR-2-USB Instrument To USB Interface Cable
Korg PB-KRG Keyboard Bench (White)
Tc-Helicon Fx150 Speaker Gig Bag With Exterior Storage Pocket And Shoulder Strap
Pioneer DM-40BT Compact 4'' Studio Monitor Speakers w/ Bluetooth (Pair) - Black
Denon Pro CONVOY Professional Battery Powered Mobile PA System
Marantz Professional PMD750TAXUS Wireless Plug-on Transmitter for PMD750 Systems 2.4GHz
Korg PB-KRG Keyboard Bench (Black)
Kirlin MPC-270-10FT/BK XLR Male-XLR Female
Marantz Professional MPM-1000 Large-Diaphragm Condenser
PreSonus AUDIOBOX USB96 2-Channel 24-Bit96Khz Usb 20 Audio Recording Interface
Audient ID14 High Performance USB Audio Interface