Styled in black, the DR-10L Digital Audio Recorder with Lavalier Mic from Tascam is an ultra-compact, digital recorder and lavalier microphone combo with a screw-down locking connector compatible with most Sennheiser lavalier mics. It can be used for both the creative filmmaker and the busy videographer, and is also suitable for location recordings such as live events, and more.
Featuring 24-bit mono and 48 kHz BWAV (Broadcast Wav) file format, it records up to 32GB on microSD or microSDHC media. There is a 1/8" headphone-output jack for easy monitoring of recordings and the recorder runs on a single AAA battery, which records up to 10 hours.
Furthermore, the limiter function automatically reduces input level to prevent distortion and the dual recording mode records to two files simultaneously with different gain levels. The easy-to-read OLED display has a wide viewing angle, and the built-in micro-USB Type-B port provides for external power and easy file transfer to a computer.
Finally, designed as part of a complete audio toolkit, the DR-10L delivers a flexible set of solutions for any audio production issue.
- Stealth Fighter
- Building on the success of the DR-10X and the DR-10SG, the DR-10L marries the industry-standard TASCAM portable mini-recorder with a high-performance lavalier mic. Easy-to-use – and easy-to-wear – the DR-10L can become your secret weapon in the war against poor production audio.
- Dual Recording Records Two Files Simultaneously at Different Levels
- The DR-10L has several features to prevent distorted audio, but the most secure is dual recording. This feature captures a copy of your signal at a lower level, as a safety track in case of distortion.
- Automatic File Closing Saves File Data Before the Battery Runs Out
- You can always monitor the battery level on the easy-to-read OLED display. If the battery runs out in the middle of a recording, the unit will automatically save the file before turning off so your take isn't lost. The case is designed so that the batteries can be changed quickly, without removing the recorder from the camera shoe mount.
- Automatic Level, Limiter, and Other Functions
- If the input sound level is too low or too high, an automatic level function can increase or decrease the recording volume to an appropriate level. The limiter prevents distortion caused by sudden input overloads. These functions save you from worrying about recording-level settings in situations when there is no second chance.
- Compact and Lightweight Body
- The DR-10L has been designed to be small, light, and easy to conceal. Perfect for on-camera talent, documentary subjects, or entire wedding parties. The DR-10L can easily be hidden away so that nothing comes between you and the perfect shot.
- Operates up to 10 Hours Continuously
- One easily obtained alkaline AAA battery powers the DR-10L for up to 10 hours continuously. The DR-10L can also use disposable lithium or rechargeable NiMH batteries.
Tascam DR-10L Specs
microSD card (64 MB to 2 GB)
microSDHC card (4 to 32 GB)
|Recording Format||WAV (BWF)|
|Sampling Frequency||44.1, 48 kHz|
|Analog Audio Inputs||1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS mini jack with screw-down lock|
|Mic Input Gain||Low / Mid Low / Mid / High / High+|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||115 dB SPL|
|Maximum Input Level||-15 dBu (gain L)|
|Minimum Input Level||-55 dBu (gain H+)|
|Mic Input Gain||+14 to +38 dB|
|Input Impedance||33 kOhms (mic bias off) / 2 kOhms (mic bias on)|
|Headphone Output||1/8" (3.5 mm) mini jack|
|USB Connector||micro-USB Type-B|
|Battery Type||1 x AAA battery (alkaline battery/ NiMH battery / lithium battery), and USB bus power|
|Battery Operating Time||
WAV, 24-bit / 48 kHz Rec, without headphones, limiter: OFF, Dual Rec: OFF, JEITA Rec
Alkaline Battery: approximately 10 hours
NiMH Battery: approximately 8 hours
Lithium Battery: approximately 15.5 hours
|Power Consumption||0.45 W|
|Battery||Real Time Clock: 1 x lithium (built-in with soldering)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.0 x 2.2 x 1.0" (52.0 x 55.6 x 24.4 mm)|
2.2 oz (63 g) including battery
1.79 oz (51 g) without battery
www.musicredone.com is a Tascam Canadian authorized retailer
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.