Over the years, Studiologic has earned a sterling reputation for their high-quality Fatar keyboard actions. Now the company extends that legacy with the SL88 Grand, a superb 88-note MIDI controller keyboard featuring Fatar's latest fully weighted keybed technology. You'll delight to the touch of the TP/40WOOD Graded Hammer Action with Ivory Touch, which delivers the authentic feel of an acoustic grand piano. You will also appreciate the quick setup and navigation afforded by the SL88 Grand's intuitive user interface, as well as enhanced performance, DAW, and plug-in control via three X/Y stick controllers. If you're a serious pianist who needs a portable 88-key weighted controller for stage and studio, the Studiologic SL88 Grand should be on your short list.
The unmistakable feel of a concert grand piano
The Studiologic SL88 Grand uses Fatar's top-of-the-line TP/40WOOD Graded Hammer Action with Ivory Touch and wooden white keys to give you the natural expressiveness and playing feel of a perfectly balanced grand piano. For superior performance, every key provides three contacts to accurately convey all the nuance of your performance. From delicate pianissimo to bombastic fortissimo, these keys translate every minute detail of your playing in a truly inspiring way.
The ideal gigging controller
It may sport a fully weighted 88-note keyboard, but the Studiologic SL88 Grand is quite portable, weighing in under 46 pounds - which is very much appreciated by gigging Redone keyboardists. The SL88 Grand is also thoroughly professional caliber and built like a tank with a rugged all-metal casing and impact-resistant synthetic endcaps that protect the keybed and provide a sure grip when transporting.
TFT color display for total access
The Studiologic SL88 Grand features a bright, easy-to-view TFT color display that, in conjunction with a high-quality 6-way controller knob, lets you quickly and easily navigate through all SL88 Grand functions - a very intuitive setup. Three push buttons to the right of the control knob bring you back to the top level from any location in the system with just a single press.
X/Y stick controllers for real-time control
Studiologic spec'd the SL88 Grand with three X/Y stick controllers for expressive performance and direct manipulation of sound parameters. Stick 1 (which you'll typically use for pitch and modulation control) is spring-loaded in both X/Y axes. Stick 2 is spring-loaded in the X axis only. Stick 3 is free in both the X and Y axes, which is perfect for crossfades, pans, and parameter control.
- 88-note TP/40WOOD Graded Hammer Action with Ivory Touch and wooden white keys
- Studiologic's triple-switch detection system
- Keyboard transmits Velocity and Aftertouch information
- Keyboard feel programmable for Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (variable)
- 6 user velocity curves (editable via SL Editor software)
- 250 Programs, in 12 Groups; 4 programmable Zones
- 2 MIDI ports (separately assignable)
- 3 programmable X/Y stick controllers
- Rotary encoder with navigation controls
- 3 Function buttons
- Color graphic LCD-TFT display (320 x 240)
- Pedals connections: 2 switch, 1 continuous, 1 universal
- MIDI (5-pin DIN connectors): In, Out 1, Out 2
- USB/MIDI to Host (bus powered)
- 9-volt DC power adapter included
- Powerful SL Editor software for Mac/PC
- Magnetic Rail System for optional SL Music Stand and SL Computer Plate
- Number of Keys:88
- Type of Keys:Weighted Fatar TP/40 Wood graded piano hammer action
- Velocity Sensitive:Programmable (soft, medium, hard, fixed)
- Other Controllers:3 x programmable toggle sticks
- Pedal Inputs:4 x 1/4" (2 x switch, continuous, multi-function)
- MIDI I/O:In/Out1/Out2/USB
- USB:1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity:USB (access SL Editor, set parameters for SL88 directly)
- Power Supply:9V DC power supply included
- Weight:45.8 lbs.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.