Talk with a customer representative
Our customer support representatives have a thorough understanding of our products and are available to assist you with any product-related questions you may have.
Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us ☎ 514-225-2226 or Chat with us!
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized Spector retailer.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
Comfortably Contoured Bass with Unbeatable Value
Handcrafted with impeccable attention to detail, the Spector Euro5 LT 5-string bass guitar is an instrument you’ll treasure for a lifetime. Featuring the acclaimed design of Spector’s Euro series, the Euro5 LT’s contoured body has been carefully weight relieved for an even more comfortable playing experience. For world-class tone, you have a pair of custom-wound Bartolini pickups, shaped through a custom-voiced Darkglass active tone circuit. Complete with Gotoh lightweight tuners and Spector’s innovative locking bridge, the Spector Euro5 LT electric bass will make anyone feel like a top-tier bass player.
Bartolini humbuckers and Darkglass electronics
The Euro5 LT comes loaded with a set of custom-wound Bartolini humbuckers crafted exclusively for Spector. These dual-coil pickups deliver unmatched note articulation and balance. The bridge pickup yields a higher output and resonant peak for enhanced high-end response, while the neck pickup is wound slightly lower to better complement the bridge pickup. The wide range of tones that these pickups exhibit is well-suited for any playing style. And for powerful tone-shaping capabilities, the Euro5 LT features a Darkglass active preamp and tone circuit.
The bass that fits like a glove
Spector (with the help of Ned Steinberger) developed the contoured NS body design in 1977, prioritizing the player’s comfort for possibly the first time in the history of the bass guitar. And players soon took note, with iconic bassists such as Garry Tallent, Ian Hill, Rudy Sarzo, and countless others taking to the stage with Spector basses. This iconic body style balances well and feels supremely comfortable against your body and arm. And thanks to the Euro5 LT’s carefully-tuned weight relief, you’ll enjoy a lighter instrument without making any sonic sacrifices.
Spector’s Euro Series continues a decades-long tradition of innovation
If you’ve always craved a Spector NS bass, you’ll dig the Euro Series. These basses are essentially production versions of those coveted instruments, with the same sleek carved bodies as their US-made cousins. Euro Series basses were handcrafted in the Czech Republic using top-shelf tonewoods from the United States and Europe — you’ll love the natural resonance and tone of these instruments. What’s more, you get graphite-reinforced truss rods, premium pickups, and the acclaimed Darkglass active preamp. The Euro Series continues Stuart Spector’s decades-long tradition of innovation.
Spector Euro5 LT 5-string Electric Bass Features:
- 5-string production version of the legendary Spector NS bass
- 3-piece maple neck-through design delivers snap, speed, and sustain
- Darkglass active preamp system with bass and treble controls, internal mid-control trimpot, and bridge and middle volume controls
- European alder body with weight relief that your shoulder will appreciate
- Custom Bartolini pickups deliver high output with exceptional punch and definition
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout.
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery.
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to modify shipping fee.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
Note: In case of damage during transport, a claim must be submitted to customer service within 24-48 hours as of the day of the receipt of the item.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES
Music Red One offers free shipping on orders that exceed $200; however, reserves the right to charge additional shipping fees for the following delivery services:
- Shipment that requires a tailgate delivery but was not mentioned prior to the delivery.
- Shipment resulting in inside delivery.
- Deliveries with a limited access, and/or additional handling depending on the weight and size of the shipment.
- Address error or absence of consignee requiring a second or more attempt to complete a delivery.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
In-Store PickupAll orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.