Drawing on the combined heritage of Soundcraft's acclaimed Si Compact and Vi Series digital live sound mixers, the Si Performer takes mixing out of the dark with powerful digital audio mixing facilities married to a DMX 512 controller allowing for the first time the mixing console to also run the lighting rig! 'Music & Lights; these have been partners in the entertainment and production industry since amplified sound met the electric light but until now even the simplest lighting setup would require a separate lighting controller console, road case and somewhere to put it; Soundcraft Si Performer changes everything. Empowering the console with a DMX interface, the Soundcraft Si Performer is able to utilize the power of motorised faders, Soundcraft FaderGlow™ and a console automation system to provide a flexible automated lighting controller ideal for schools, churches, touring theatre companies and conference productions.
The Si Performer 2 features 24 recallable mic pre amps (32 on Si Performer 3) plus 8 stereo returns, AES in one 64x64 expansion slot and another 64x32 expansion slot offering enough expansion to use every one of the 64 mono inputs for a possible total of 80 inputs to mix. Each input channel has dedicated processing for high pass filter, input delay, gate, compressor and parametric EQ. Keeping you in control are 8 VCA busses, 8 mute groups, FaderGlow and colour backlit name displays on every channel so you are never lost.
All Si Performer consoles have busses and output processing to match the versatility of the inputs; the 14 aux/group mixes can be configured as 14 mono mixes or 8 mono plus 6 stereo mixes, whilst the matrix mixes can be mono or stereo as needed. The bus and matrix mixes are complemented with four mix busses dedicated to the internal Lexicon FX processors and left, right and centre busses with options for mixing left/right + mono/centre or left/centre/right (LCR). Each bus features a compressor, 4 band fully parametric EQ, graphic EQ and delay always available all of the time.
To complement the channel and bus processing all Si Performer consoles integrate four Stereo Lexicon FX processors based on the MX400 providing a wealth of sounds, user adjustable parameters and dedicated tap-tempo keys. As the FX are hardware based use of all the effects even on the most demanding programmes do not affect the processing in any way and all dynamics, PEQ and all bands of all 31 graphic EQs are available all of the time.
Flexible onboard and expansion I/O options ensure the Si Performer integrates effortlessly with other system components; along with the 24 (32 - Si Performer 3) mic inputs there are eight analogue line inputs, AES in and out, 16 analogue line outputs, headphone monitor out, a 64x64 channel expansion slot and another 64x32 expansion slot each capable of utilising any of the Si series option cards including CAT5 or optical MADI. The MADI card, as well as being an interface to multi-track recording systems or plug-in systems like Waves, enables linking the Si Performer to any of the Soundcraft or Studer stageboxes to extend the I/O power and flexibility; but all this power is nothing without control and here the Si Performer excels with a comprehensive but 'simple to use' control surface.
As you would expect from any Soundcraft digital mixer the facilities are extensive and include legendary audio quality courtesy of latest generation EMMA™ DSP processors, the same DSP platform that has helped propel the Si and Si Compact series to industry standard status; this power united with reliability and flexibility puts the Si Performer in a class of its own.
Si Performer Highlights
- D.O.G.S. (Direct Out Gain Stabiliser) – Prevents manual change of a mic gain control affecting direct out levels, perfect when 2 consoles share a stagebox or when recording the channel direct outputs.
- DMX interface - control sound and light from the same device.
- Security Lockout – Lock the whole console or just selected elements, manage the security with the users and profile settings.
- Assignable Fader Layers – Customise each of the four fader layer pages to meet your needs or add/insert faders to accommodate that additional mic that was not in the patch list!
- Copy & Paste – Copy whole channels, busses, mixes, Lexicon™ effects, a single part such as the EQ or multiple parts like the channel gate and compressor.
- TOTEM™ – The One Touch Easy Mix; press a single key to mix to an AUX, FX or Matrix bus, the surface and monitoring instantly reconfigure to allow instant mixing to your chosen bus on the faders.
- BSS® GEQ – With a BSS GEQ on every bus there is never any need to assign from a pool of resources and you will never ‘run out’ of processing.
- 1 Control = 1 Function – With each control dedicated to a given function there is never any ‘layering’ of controls or navigating through screens; this allows the Si Performer controls to be labeled on the surface just as they would have been on an analogue mixer.
- Global Mode Controls – A row of rotary controls above each fader assignable at the touch of a button to be GAIN, PAN or HPF for all of the inputs allowing instant access to the core functions.
- Soundcraft FaderGlow® – Illuminates the fader slots according to function with clearly defined colours for FX, Stereo, Linked Mono, GEQ, POST Fade Aux, PRE Fade Aux; you'll never be lost again!
- Instant Access Keys – Dedicated keys on the front panel for STORE, RECALL, NEXT, MUTE 1-8, TAP TEMPO and more negate the need to dive into screen & context menus.
- Function Focus – Whenever a control is moved or SELect key pressed the screen displays information about the channel identifying the absolute value of the controls and the channel name, number etc...
- 24 mono mic inputs
- 8 line inputs
- 80 channels to mix possible
- LCR panning
- Pre/Post selection per input per bus
- Soundcraft FaderGlow™
- GEQ on every bus
- 20 sub-group / aux busses
- 4 FX busses
- 8 Matrix busses
- LRC Mix busses
- 4 Stereo Lexicon Effects engines
- Delay on inputs and outputs
- 8 Mute Groups
- 8 VCA Groups
- AES in and out
- Colour backlit LCD screens per fader
- DMX interface
- Freely assignable insert loops
- Harman HiQnet integration
- Dual option card slots
- Colour touch screen interface
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this