Shure Sm27-Sc Large Diaphragm Wired Microphone
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The SM27 Cardioid Condenser Microphone from Shure is a large diaphragm microphone for capturing vocals and instruments in project studio recording applications. Among the SM27's features is a cardioid polar pattern, -15 dB pad switch and 3-position low-cut filter switch.
The cardioid capsule effectively minimizes off-axis noise while reducing feedback and a -15 dB pad maximizes headroom, reducing peak noise and distortion caused by transient (peaking) audio signals. The SM27's 3-position low-cut filter switch minimizes low-frequency noise and proximity effect. Overall the SM27 is a modestly priced microphone that is sure to please musicians, vocalists, and experienced audio engineers alike.
- Cardioid polar pattern eliminates feedback and off-axis noise
- The -15 dB pad switch maximizes headroom and minimizes distortion caused by peaks
- Three-position low-cut roll off switch minimizes low frequency noise
- Transducer Condenser
- Diaphragm 1" / 25.40 mm
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Range 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio 84.5 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level 9.5 dB A-Weighted
- Maximum SPL 133 dB SPL
- 138 dB SPL
- Pad -15 dB
- THD 1%
- Impedance 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity -37 dB
- Low-Cut Filter 6 dB/Octave @ 115 Hz
- 18 dB/Octave @ 80 Hz
- Dynamic Range 123 dB
- 128 dB
- Output Connectors 1 x 3-Pin XLR
- Operating Current Consumption 5.4 µA
- Operating Voltage 48 V
- Weight 1.41 lbs / 642 g
- Package Weight 2.4 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 10.8 x 8.3 x 4.8"