|The MKE 200 Mobile Kit combines functionality with efficiency for the ultimate vlogging experience. Upgrade your audio and your video with these three essential tools.
The MKE 200 is a compact directional on-camera microphone that provides focus and detail for your recordings. An integrated windscreen and internal shock mount help to prevent handling and wind noise while the provided 3.5 mm TRS and TRRS cables allow for compatibility with DSLR/M cameras and mobile devices.
The Smartphone Clamp is made from solid aluminum and features soft rubber grips that provide a secure fit for nearly all mobile phones. A 180-degree locking dial allows for portrait or landscape positioning so you can switch from one aspect ratio to another with ease.
The Manfrotto PIXI is a durably constructed lightweight mini tripod that features a ball head with a push-button locking mechanism that enables you to position and lock the ball head in one fluid, intuitive motion. Rubber feet ensure a slip-free grip on most surfaces and collapsible legs allow for convenient handheld vlogging that adds stability to your videos.
For creators that are looking for a great mobile solution, the MKE 200 Mobile Kit provides the right set of tools to elevate your content.
Designed to travel –
Compact and convenient, the essentials in this kit are everyday companions for the creator on the move. The Smartphone Clamp and Manfrotto PIXI allow for a fast and stable set-up while the MKE 200 enhances your audio in any environment. Small enough for pockets and pouches, the MKE 200 Mobile Kit is designed to go everywhere you go.
Flexibility and control –
Dialing in your frame is all about the details, and the adjustability of the smartphone clamp and Manfrotto PIXI make it easier than ever. A locking swivel-joint on the Smartphone Clamp allows for portrait or landscape orientation while the PIXI’s push-button ball head offer further fine-tuning. Simply mount your mobile phone vertically or horizontally and use the PIXI to adjust to your liking.
Quality above all else –
Robustly constructed of solid aluminum with soft rubber grips, the Smartphone Clamp is made to compliment the quality of the MKE 200 that Sennheiser is known for. Add the durability of the Adapto-coated stainless steel Manfrotto PIXI and take advantage of a mobile kit that’s built to last.
|• Mobile Kit ideal for vloggers and content creators on the move
• MKE 200 microphone features integrated windscreen and shock mount
• Smartphone Clamp with cold shoe mount offers portrait or landscape orientation
• Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod features push-button locking ball head for desired placement
• Durably constructed components built to withstand daily use
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.