The Samson RS115A 400W 2-Way Active Loudspeaker offers powerful, versatile and convenient sound reinforcement to a wide range of audio applications. Easy to transport and set up, this powerful speaker features an onboard mixer with mic/line input options, Bluetooth® audio streaming, plus a USB Wireless port for connecting Samson XPD Series wireless microphone systems.
Power and Drive(rs)
With a bi-amped design (separate amplifiers for high and low frequencies), the RS115A offers greater efficiency, more accurate sound and an impressive 400 watts of power. This power is realized through a 15" extended range woofer with a large a 2.5" voice coil that provides excellent coverage and clarity, while keeping the low-end tight and punchy. Meanwhile, its 1" tweeter adds smooth, crisp highs to produce a balanced audio image.
The RS115A speaker features an onboard mixer equipped with two selectable Mic/Line XLR-1/4" combo input channels with variable compressor controls. An additional channel offers an 1/8" line level input, Bluetooth connectivity and a USB Wireless port for use with Samson XPD wireless microphone systems (sold separately). The RS115A also includes an XLR Mix output for daisy chaining additional speakers to expand your sound system.
Protection and Placement
In addition to its high-impact polypropylene cabinet construction, the RS115A is fitted with a full metal grille that provides maximum component protection. Each cabinet offers horizontal/angled floor monitor positioning options, as well as a 1 3/8" pole mount for stand placement. In addition, the RS115A includes convenient top and side carry handles for easy transport.
- 2-way active loudspeaker
- 400 watts Peak/170 watts RMS of power
- 15" extended range low frequency driver with 2.5" voice coil
- 1" high frequency driver
- Two selectable Mic/Line XLR-1/4" combo inputs with variable compressor controls
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- XPD Wireless port for use with Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- Independent volume controls on all channels
- XLR Mix output for daisy chaining additional speakers
- Signal/Limit indicator
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact resistant design
- Full perforated metal grille protects all speaker components
- Three large ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Floor monitor positioning options
- Output Power @ 1kHz: 400W Peak, 170W RMS
- LF Driver: 15" woofer, 2.5" voice coil
- HF Driver: 1" tweeter
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–20kHz
- Max. SPL (1M): 116dB
- Inputs: 2x XLR-1/4" combo Mic/Line, 1/8" (3.5mm) Aux, XPD Wireless
- Outputs: XLR Mic output
- Compressor: Variable (Threshold /Ratio)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP
- Construction: Polypropylene, metal grille, 3x handles
- Mounting Method: 1 3/8" pole mount, monitor angles
- Product Dimensions: 28" (711mm) x 14" (356mm) x 17" (432mm)
- Product Weight: 39lb (18kg)
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.