TURN 3 is a precision-engineered belt-drive record player with a heavy MDF construction and clever anti-vibration feet, which ensure a stable platform for the turntable. The sleek gloss black plinth houses a low-noise DC motor that keeps un-wanted noise and resonance to a minimum. The motor is connected to the acoustically-treated aluminium die-cast platter via a drive belt that loops around the main platter’s inner-ring. The platter then sits atop a smooth-yet-sturdy spindle system.
However, while it has been designed with hi-fi principles throughout, where TURN 3 shows its unique strength is in the inclusion of numerous convenient features...
The straight tonearm was specially designed for TURN 3, and offers optimal tracking performance for a superior sound experience. The arm’s premium finish also complements the turntable’s quality aesthetic, while the clearly labelled counterweight and convenient anti-skate dial make set-up effortlessly simple. TURN 3 is supplied with the high-quality Ortofon 2M Red cartridge, and the use of a special curved headshell makes for easy changing between cartridges with different types of music or vinyl records (i.e. stereo or mono records).
TURN 3 is operated by a master switch on the back panel, and a three-point speed control on top of the plinth. The controller allows for effortlessly simple switching between 33 1/3, 45 and 78rpm speeds with tight accuracy and reliable stability. Then, for further convenience, there is a switchable Semi-Automatic Auto Stop function, which allows the turntable to automatically start when the tonearm is placed in position, and stop again at the end of the record.
TURN 3 is also simple to connect to any hi-fi system. The turntable is internally grounded, finished with gold-plated connectors and supplied with a set of RCA leads. Thanks to the switchable built-in Moving Magnet phono stage, the turntable can either be connected to a standard LINE or AUX input on an amplifier, or it can be upgraded with the use of an external phono stage. The additional USB output also allows for simple connection to a PC or Mac, providing a quick and easy way to transcribe your vinyl to digital audio files.
- Belt-drive Hi-Fi Turntable
- Pre-installed Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
- Specially designed tonearm for optimal tracking performance
- Headshell connection provides added flexibility
- High-quality built-in Phono Stage can be switched on or off (Phono/Line output)
- USB output for recording your vinyl to a PC or Mac
- Semi-Automatic Motor Stop can be switched on or off
- Low-vibration DC motor
- Integrated motor control with large speed selector for conveniently selecting three different speeds (33, 45 and 78 RPM)
- External DC power supply ensures a silent running motor (100-240 V / 12V / 500mA)
- Aluminium platter with rubber damping for optimized resonance control
- Adjustable anti-skating dial for improved cartridge tracking
- Gold-plated, corrosion resistant audio outputs (all cables detachable)
- Purpose-chosen turntable feet for effective decoupling
- Gloss black piano finish
- Master power switch on rear panel
- Supplied with pre-installed Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge, Counter Weight, Dust Cover (incl. hinges), Felt-Mat, Rubberised Aluminium Platter, Aluminium 7” Adapter, RCA & USB cables and international power supply (UK/EU/US)
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.