The BeatPad 2 from Reloop is designed for live performance applications such as DJing at a party or in the club on your Mac/PC, Android 5.0 or iOS 7.0 devices. The controller features an integrated 4-channel USB audio interface, two 100mm faders, a crossfader, 16 multi-function drum pads, multi-color changing 15 cm aluminum jog wheels for scratching and cueing, as well as dedicated filters and push encoders for effects and loops when using Algorithms DJAY software.
The DJAY software includes integration with Spotify (with Premium membership), the popular Internet music streaming software. The integration allows for you to mix your Spotify library in real time, as though the files were physically stored on your computer or iOS device. Furthermore, a new Match feature in Spotify provides suggestions of songs that could be mixed with what's currently playing based on dance-ability, BPM, key harmony, style, and how well the tracks will mix.
For performance, the controller allows you to set up to 8 hot cue points per deck as well as automate loops into 8 different lengths. The eight RGB color-changing drum pads can be used to trigger macro effects when placed in Touch FX mode as well as trigger samples. Additionally, the controller offers a Jog FX mode for modulating two effects via the jog wheel. The Slicer and Slice Loop mode divides the track into short segments that allow for spontaneous remixing.
For I/O the controller includes two headphone connections on the front, two master outputs (XLR, RCA) and an auxiliary input for connecting an iPod, CD player, or turntable. BeatPad 2 ships with a USB cable, Lightning cable, Android cable, and a power supply.
- Professional DJ controller for iPad, Mac/PC and Android platform
- Multi-sensorial performance section with 16 touch-sensitive drum pads
- 8 Color-coded performance modes with RGB-LED feedback on pads & jog wheel
- Color-coded hot cue & sampler modes
- Auto loop / bounce loop modes
- Touch FX / Jog FX mode for interactive effect modulation
- Slicer / slice loop mode for deconstructed remixing
- EQ preset switch for filter / 3-band EQ
- Harmonic mixing via key lock & key match functions
- Advanced Track Management: Track preview / queue, library switch & grid edit
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.