When you’re a solo artist, you have to be more than just creative to realize your vision—you must also be a producer and an audio engineer. The ioStation 24c audio interface and production controller provides the tools needed for all of these diverse roles in a compact, ergonomic desktop design that will fit into any home studio. Record your audio through two pristine XMAX mic preamps and high-definition 24-bit, 192 kHz analog-to-digital converters. Navigate your recordings with easy-to-use transport controls. Edit your production and automate parameters in your favorite DAW with the powerful Session Navigator and mix it all with a 100 mm touch-sensitive motorized fader. Whether you’re a musician producing your latest album or just getting started with your first podcast, the ioStation 24c gives you all the tools you need to record and mix with the ease of hands-on, tactile control—all in a single device that doesn’t clutter your creative space.
Superior front-end for superior results.
Audiophile-grade digital converters and transparent preamps create a superior recording and listening experience. The ioStation 24c audio interface features two of PreSonus®’ acclaimed XMAX Class A analog microphone preamps that deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, shared smooth highs, and a rich overall sound—you’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings. High-quality converters provide 115 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally. The result is clear, consistent audio that makes mixing easier and creating a polished sound faster.
We've incorporated elements from the award-winning FaderPort®-series controllers into the ioStation 24c. Rather than forcing you to reinvent your mixing method, the ioStation 24 augments the way you currently mix. You will still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, while the ioStation 24c handles what you really want to get your fingers on: your mix. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be!
Streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more. No driver installation is necessary; just plug in your ioStation 24c and take command of your mix. Deep integration with the included PreSonus Studio One® Artist will let you mix at lightning speed.
World-class recording software included.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist music production software, the ioStation 24c audio interface works with virtually all macOS® and Windows®x recording software. Easy to learn, Studio One enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools or hemmed in by track limitations. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content and upgrades without even opening your browser—you’ll build the version of Studio One that’s right for you. By combining a flexible single-window user interface with a modern, beat-based production workflow, Studio One’s drag-and-drop approach doesn’t dictate how you work or what you work on; you do.
Your studio assistant.
The ioStation 24c’s unique Session Navigator is your caffeine-fueled assistant engineer, providing easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Use the large encoder button and companion buttons to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed. Scroll through your timeline using the encoder or work measure-by-measure with the arrow buttons; zoom in and out on the timeline with the encoder and make your tracks larger or smaller with the arrow buttons; navigate and drop markers; and maintain constant control of your main level. Once you start using the Session Navigator, you’ll wonder how you mixed without it.
One is the happiest number.
Whether you're just getting into audio production or looking to streamline your recording rig, the ioStation 24c audio interface and production controller will give you clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound with professional mixing tools in a compact, space-saving design. While it’s a perfect companion for any recording software, the ioStation 24c and included Studio One Artist provide you with a complete, affordable recording solution that will make you sound great.
Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
- Two products in one: audio interface and production controller
- Record through two high-quality XMAX mic preamps
- Control your favorite DAW with a touch-sensitive motorized fader and intuitive navigation controls
- Compact, ergonomic design fits into any studio, whether in your bedroom or your backpack
- USB-C™ compatible (USB 2.0), 24-bit/192 kHz audio interface
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX mic preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs
- Simultaneous I/O up to 2 inputs and 2 outputs
- Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- 1 ¼” headphone output with independent level control
- USB 2.0 connectivity, macOS/Windows compatible
- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- Large, 360° button encoder
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Click On/Off
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Native Studio One support with tightly integrated control
- Dedicated MCU modes for Logic, Live, and Cubase / Nuendo
- Customized HUI implementation for Pro Tools
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop (footswitch not included)
- Studio One Artist recording and production software
- Over 6GB of additional loops and sample content
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.