Designed to work seamlessly with the PreSonus® StudioLive® Series III family of mixers, yet compatible with other AVB-enabled systems, the PreSonus EarMix™ 16M personal monitor mixer provides a high-quality, expandable, networked monitoring solution for stage, installed sound systems, and studio recording. We gave EarMix 16M fully professional sound quality, build quality, and features, including a high-performance headphone amplifier, to ensure you have the monitoring you need for any situation. Each EarMix 16M accepts 16 mono channels of input via AVB networking—and you can network multiple units with a StudioLive Series III mixer.
Loud, clear, customizable mixes.
High-quality monitoring is crucial for artists to deliver their best performance, so we’ve given the EarMix 16M a loud, clear headphone amplifier that can drive low-impedance devices such as professional-caliber in-ear-monitors. We started with a top of the line digital-to-analog converter for the best dynamic range and signal-to-noise ratio. We took special care in the amplifier design to deliver excellent sound with a wide range of in-ear monitors and headphones with different impedances. Controls and inputs can be customized on each unit to allow each musician to create a mix that works best for them. Once you’ve perfected a set of monitor mixes, save the whole scene to internal memory; you can store and recall up to 16 mix scenes locally.
What is an AVB network?
Audio networking is much more than just a way to connect a digital snake. With an AVB network, you can connect digital audio devices over long distances using CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cable and route your audio anywhere on the network with extremely low latency. AVB offers several unique benefits that make it a better choice for audio than other networking protocols. For example, AVB provides a high-precision clock that significantly reduces harmonic distortion and phasing, ensuring your audio stays clear and clean. AVB ensures you always have enough bandwidth to carry your low latency audio—even when your intern starts streaming a movie. These important benefits are an inherent part of AVB; you don’t need to do anything special to your devices or AVB switch. And you can only get them with AVB.
PoE: Remote power for networked devices.
The EarMix 16M can be powered with its included external power supply but in many cases—such as when it’s difficult to provide power across multiple onstage locations—it’s better to use Power over Ethernet (PoE). PoE is a technology that enables network cables to carry electrical power to compatible devices. With PoE, a single cable delivers both network data, such as digital audio, and electrical power. You can locate a PoE-enabled device anywhere you can run an Ethernet cable because you don’t need a local power source. Moreover, PreSonus’ SW5E five-port AVB switch enables you to connect multiple EarMix 16Ms to the AVB network and provides PoE.
A system that can grow with your needs.
One EarMix 16M is a beautiful thing but the system really shines when you need monitoring for the whole band. A pair of AVB jacks enable you to chain multiple EarMix 16Ms while also connecting to a StudioLive Series III mixer. You can expand even further by chaining EarMix 16Ms from multiple PreSonus SW5E AVB switches. Once you’ve created your AVB network, setting up EarMix 16M routings from a networked StudioLive Series III console or using free PreSonus UC Surface control software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android is fast and easy.
Your ears—and bands—will thank you.
EarMix 16M’s connectivity, AVB networking with PoE, and PreSonus’ famed hardware/software integration give you all the tools you need to create a truly professional personal monitoring system that can serve even the largest ensembles. We remembered the little things, too, like an optional microphone stand mount. Best of all, thanks to loud, clear headphone amps, high-end converters, and top-quality signal processing, EarMix 16M delivers exceptional sound quality that will further enhance your hard-earned reputation as an audio professional.
- 1/8-inch stereo aux input
- 2 Balanced ¼-inch TRS line outputs
- ¼-inch TRS stereo headphone output with loud, clear headphone amp that can drive low-impedance in-ear monitors
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid frequency on all channels and main mix
- Limiter on all channels and main mix
- Stereo channel linking
- Channel grouping
- Solo and Mute
- Mix scene Store and Recall; store up to 16 mix scenes locally
- 16 Signal present and clip LEDs (one for each input)
- 8-segment stereo output meter
- Channel Level rotary control with 8-segment level indicator
- Aux Input level control
- Independent Monitor (line out) and Phones level controls
- Routing setup from StudioLive Series III consoles and UC Surface
- 16 mono channels of input via AVB networking
- 2 AVB Ethernet ports
- 24 bit, up to 48 kHz operation
- External 24 VDC power supply (included)
- Support for PoE power
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.