If you're shooting behind the scenes (BTS) in HD and would like to add 4K to your repertoire, the Panasonic HC-X1500 UHD 4K/Full HD Director's Camcorder can help balance your needs or allow you to jump straight to 4K. Compact and lightweight for a director or on-set BTS, the X1500 shoots and records UHD 4K at broadcast-compatible frame rates, so it fits smoothly into your existing broadcast workflow. The X1500 features a 1/2.5" 8.29M MOS sensor that is always shooting at 4K resolution, the Venus processing engine to scale the 4K image for Full HD delivery, and an HDMI output. Audio is recorded in up to 24-bit PCM via the built-in microphone.
The built-in Leica Dicomar lens features a 24x zoom with its widest angle at 25mm, and it uses the digital iZoom feature to zoom up to 48x. The Face Detection AF feature allows you to track faces and automatically adjusts focus on your subject. It also features manual control rings, a control dial, and a 5-axis optical image stabilization to keep your shots steady. The 3.5" fold-out LCD features a high-resolution touchscreen. The camera records in .mp4, .mov, and AVCHD codecs and features HEVC compression. The camera incorporates two SD card slots, allowing you to use relay and simultaneous recording. The camera also supports live streaming over 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi via RTP/RTSP/RTMP/RTMPS streams.
You also have the option to add the VW-HU1 top handle unit which is available separately and provides two 3-pin XLR inputs, a built-in LED light, a microphone holder, and accessory mounting options.
- Capture up to UHD 4K video and output via HDMI.
- Live stream using RTSP/RTMP/RTMPS streams via Wi-Fi.
- In 4K recording mode, the camera utilizes 5-axis optical image stabilization (O.I.S.).
- The HC-X1500 features dual manual lens rings.
- The camera features built-in selectable ND physical filters.
- The camera records in either MP4, MOV, or AVCHD Progressive.
|Image Sensor||1-Chip 1/2.5" MOS Sensor|
|Sensor Resolution||8.57 MP|
|Effective Sensor Resolution||8.29 MP|
|Gain||0 to 30 dB|
|Minimum Illumination||1.5 Lux at 1/30 Shutter Speed|
|White Balance Range||2000 to 1500K|
|Focal Length||4.1 to 98.9mm|
|35mm Equivalent Focal Length||25 to 600mm|
|Optical Zoom Ratio||24x|
|Max Digital Zoom||48x|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||Wide: 0.3' / 0.1 m
Telephoto: 3.9' / 1.2 m
|Filter Size||62 mm|
|Shutter Speed||1/1 to 1/30 sec|
|Built-In ND Filter||Mechanical Filter Wheel with Clear, 2 Stop (1/4), 4 Stop (1/16), 6 Stop (1/64) ND Filters|
|Built-In Microphone Type||Stereo|
|Recording Modes||AVCHD/MOV/MP4 4:2:0 10-Bit:
3840 x 2160p up to 50/60 fps
1920 x 1080p up to 50/60/120 fps
AVCHD/MOV/MP4 4:2:2 10-Bit:
3840 x 2160p at 25/30 fps
1920 x 1080p at 25/30/50/60 fps
|Variable Frame Rates||4.8 Up to 120 fps|
|Audio Recording||MOV: 2-Channel 24-Bit LPCM Audio
MP4: 2-Channel 24-Bit AAC Audio
AVCHD: 2-Channel 24-Bit AC-3 Audio
|Still Image Support||JPEG
|IP Streaming||RTMP, RTP, RTSP: 1920 x 1080 at 25p, 30p, 50p, 60p (0.5 to 24.00 Mb/s)
RTMP, RTP, RTSP: 1280 x 720 at 25p, 30p, 50p, 60p (0.5 to 24.00 Mb/s)
RTMP, RTP, RTSP: 640 x 360 at 25p, 30p, 50p, 60p (0.5 to 24.00 Mb/s)
RTMP, RTP, RTSP: 320 x 180 at 25p, 30p, 50p, 60p (0.5 to 24.00 Mb/s)
|Video Connectors||1 x HDMI Output|
|Audio Connectors||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Stereo Headphone Output|
|Other I/O||1 x USB Micro-B Input
1 x 2.5 mm Output
|Wireless Interfaces||2.4 GHz Wi-Fi|
|Display Type||Articulating Touchscreen LCD|
|EVF Display Type||LCD|
|EVF Resolution||1,560,000 Dots|
|Battery Type||Panasonic AG-VBR Series|
|Power Connectors||1 x Barrel (12 VDC) Input|
|Power Consumption||7.9 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 80%|
|Accessory Mount||1 x Multi-Interface Shoe|
|Tripod Mount||1/4"-20 Female|
|Dimensions||10.12 x 5.08 x 3.66" / 257 x 129 x 93 mm (Without Handle)|
|Weight||2.65 lb / 1.2 kg|
|Warranty Length||Limited 3-Year Warranty|
|Package Weight||5.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.8 x 11.1 x 8.6"|
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.