Specifically designed for touring professionals and seasoned sound engineers, Odyssey Shock Mount Racks provide the ultimate in protection for sensitive gear as well as heavy loads. Each internal rack is surrounded with thick high-density EVA foam and features front and rear rack rails, heavy-duty recessed chrome plated steel hardware and spring-loaded handles, all in a 3/8" ply laminate shell. You'll definitely impress and shock the monkey to life with these racks built to withstand abuse on the road.
Features and Specifications
● Heavy-Duty Recessed Handles and Latches
● Vertical Rack Spaces: 4U
● Rail to Rail: 18.5"
● Rail to Cover: 19.75"
● Cover Interiors are 3" Deep
● Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Silver Hardware
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this