Novation Launch Control Xl Mk2 Performance Controller
Ultimate Control Over Ableton Live
Launch Control XL is the ultimate controller for Ableton Live.
It helps you focus more on your music and less on your laptop, by providing 16 buttons, 24 knobs and eight faders, all of which integrate seamlessly with Live to give you total hands-on control. When combined with Launchpad’s intuitive 64-button grid, Launch Control XL provides extraordinary simultaneous control over Ableton Live’s session view, mixer, effects and instruments. Crafting the perfect mix has never been easier!
Focus on Your Music Production
Spend less time peering at your screen by using hands-on controls that integrate seamlessly with Ableton Live. The 24 knobs are arranged in three rows, which align perfectly with Ableton Live’s mixer. They also have multicoloured LEDs that illuminate to distinguish between sends, EQs or any other device. Eight rugged 60mm faders offer high-precision control over your levels, while 16 multi-colour pads offer immediate track focus and mixer control.
Create Your Own Control Layouts
Assign your buttons, knobs and faders to any parameters within Ableton to make your own layouts. You can even customise knobs with your own colours, and effortlessly switch between your own mappings and Live's built-in functionality. Crafting the perfect mix has never been easier!
Enhance Your Live Performance
Experience an unprecedented level of freedom when playing live, by combining with a Launchpad to control Ableton’s session view. Trigger clips, play drum racks, and control your mixer, effects and instruments all at the same time. You can even combine multiple units for some serious modular mayhem!
Easily Carry It Around
Tough, slim and designed for gigging, you can slip Launch Control XL into your backpack and put it through the most demanding live situations. It’s also fully USB bus powered, so you can plug in and play without even needing a power supply.
Connect to Just About Anything
Simply plug into Mac, Windows or iOS and start performing. You can even control all MIDI-compatible iOS music software; all you need is a Camera Connection Kit.
Control Just About Anything
Launch Control XL is HUI enabled. Simply plug into Logic, Cubase or ProTools and start controlling. You can even control hardware directly, as Launch Control XL works standalone; all you need is a MIDI USB host, a little box that converts USB MIDI to plain, ordinary, house or garden MIDI (sold separately).
- 24 rotary pots with 300 degree motion
- 24 multi-colour indicator LEDs - one for each pot
- Eight 60mm Faders
- 16 assignable multi-colour backlit buttons
- Additional 8 assignable backlit buttons
- 2 backlit template select buttons
- USB socket
- Kensington Security Slot
- Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
- If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9 or greater to work with Launch Control. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launch Control integration. Launch Control will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Stand-alone template editor for control assignment
- Power Requirements: USB bus powered, including iPad®
- Product Dimensions: 240mm width x 240mm depth x 39mm height
- OS compatibility: macOS Sierra, Mac OSX 10.8 to 10.11, Windows 7/8/10, iOs