Good things come in small packages The Mooer WCW1 Wahter recreates the vocal sweep and lush harmonics of the classic wah tone while keeping its tiny size. High-quality electronic components ensure a good response and smoothness of the tone. Its unique pressure sensor switch design relieves you from the traditional foot switch design, enabling you to focus more on your playing. With 3 different modes, you can choose how to control the wah pedal from standard step on and off, to completely on all the time with , or the ability to switch between the two. Additionally has folding rings for going compact or regular size for a more traditional feel of wah playing. True Bypass Operation. All metal housing. Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug) ; Current Draw: 50 mAPlease note: This pedal is too small for a battery compartment so it must be run from a 9V power adaptor (Sold separately).Features:Compact Multi-functional wah pedal ; True BypassStep on step off, always on, or switch between the two to find you're your desired tone1/4" in, 1/4" out ; 9V DC (center minus plug)9V power adaptor sold separately.
- Classic Wah tone recreates vocal sweeps and lush harmonics Solid metal shell Touch-sensitive on/off operation True bypass Mini size footprint for space saving and portability Extendable pedal ring creates larger contact area and therefore enhances sensitivity 9 V power supply
- The Wahter recreates the vocal sweep and lush harmonics of the classic wah tone, while remaining small and compact
- The smoothness of tone is all thanks to the high-quality electronic components Mooer uses
- Unlike the traditional way of turning on/off the wah pedal, The Wahter is equipped with four pressure sensors
- Simply put your foot on the pedal, and the pressure sensor will sense your touch