Dual Footswitch, stereo input and output, storable presets and a myriad of adjustable parameters make the Twin series appealing to musicians from all different walks of life. Due to their flexibility and wide range of possibilities they can fit in well with all kinds of rig setups.
Moving into the realm of higher fidelity effects, the twin series uses floating-point DSP chips, which can handle very complex algorithms so that the overall tone is significantly improved over our previous digital pedals.
Rich combined tones:
based on the 5 basal effect modes--- Chorus, Rotary, Ambiance, Shimmer and Multiple, every mode can respectively add 8 kinds of modulated effects (refer to the tone description part). You can add Wah into Chorus effect to get the rolling effect; add Phaser effect into Rotary to get more spacious effect; add Tremolo effect into Ambiance to get more psychedelic effect, etc.
Great range of adjustment:
above the chorus knob and modulation knob, there are respectively 3 knobs to control its parameter. RATE、DEPTH、MIX respectively controls the rate, depth and ratio of the chorus effect. And SPEED, RANGE, MOD DEPTH respectively controls the rate, range and depth of the modulated effect. Even using the same basal effects, the great adjustment range can offer you a total different experience through different parameters.
Tone storage function:
we prepared 5 tone storage channels for Reverie Chorus. You can store your favorite and common tones, which is convenient for your use. When you've compiled a tone, push down the Store knob, at the same time the Preset indicator light will be flashing, choose a place to store the tone through the two footswitches on the left and right, and then push the Store knob again. When not in the preset status, you can push down Tap Tempo and Bypass footswitches at the same time, then at the preset mode. The preset indicator light will show you the location of the preset tone. The preset tone would switchover from left to right by pushing down the combined footswitches timely. Push down the combined footswitches for a long time to get out of preset mode.
Stereo input and output:
Reverie Chorus has the stereo input and output, which is convenient to connect stereo equipments and get professional stereo effects.
Tap Tempo footswitch could easily keep effect sound at the same rate with the played sound. When modulating the Tremolo and Stutter, put down the Tap Tempo footswitch, and spin the Range/Tone knob to adjust the tone of effects.
Rate change function:
by adjusting the Relation/Vaviable knob, you can get the rate change from 1 to 8 of the effect sound, which is a new experience like speed up. You can try to create special sound by adding different rate relation into your music.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright or Flexiti as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.