Korg has collaborated with the legendary mixer design team of Greg Mackie and Peter Watts to create hybrid/analog mini-consoles that make creative mixing easy. Both the 24- and 16-channel models give you analog’s instant control over those inevitable live mixing emergencies, stunning sound quality, and more musician friendly features than the competition — paired with the power of high-quality digital where it counts.
Designed in conjunction with mixer design legends Greg Mackie and Peter Watts. SoundLink mixers just look like conventional 16 and 24-channel mixers
Use a SoundLink and you discover all the typical Greg Mackie features and ideas that make you think "why don't other mixes have that?”; hear your first live mix and discover why Peter Watts helped design legendary Trident consoles and then hundreds of high-end studio processors and preamps. Besides designing mixers, Greg Mackie has been mixing on them for over 40 years. Let’s just say, he’s picked up a few ideas over that time. Many of which are incorporated into SoundLink.
New HiVolt microphone preamps actually deliver on the usual “low noise, high headroom” mixer claim
When you listen to the “White Album,” Rhianna’s “Rated R” and “Loud”, “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” and literally hundreds of other familiar albums, you’re listening to the legendary Trident mixing console sound. Peter Watts had an important role in Trident technology; he brings the same rich, warm preamp, EQ and dynamics quality to the products he designs today. HiVolt mic preamps give you the most headroom of any comparably-priced analog or digital mixer (16.5V internal voltage, even on stereo channels where other mixers skimp). They sound warm and musical.
You can tell SoundLink was designed by practical musicians
It’s is the only small mixer that has Mute Groups. They let you instantly call up different combinations of channels for various groups on stage, different songs, sound checks, a solo acoustic number, a drum solo or different parts of a church service (choir, praise band, pastor. You get four Group options, each easily programmable and recallable.
Have it their way
Some musicians want to hear more of their own instrument or voice in their in-ear or floor monitor, a process that is complicated to change on other mixers. SoundLink’s Musician’s Phone feature provides one-knob boost of the complete left/right mix into the musician’s individual track. Instead of having to change main mix settings or take up a bus, you have dedicated knobs for two Musician’s “more me” monitor mixes. A SoundLink exclusive!
Not just effects. KORG effects
Instead of a generic digital effects processor chip, SoundLink mixers use a high-quality proprietary Korg custom chip that builds on all of Korg’s multi-decade expertise: twenty four ultra-realistic digital effects. For example, all six reverb effects include an alternate “WARM” version – a touch veteran Korg users will tell you is very useful. Parameters of all effects can be tweaked, saved and recalled, and activated by an optional footswitch. Plus, you get test tone generators for use with the built-in 24-band Spectrum Analyzer that’s another SoundLink exclusive in a mixer in this price range.
Rack-mount studio-grade DSP you can reach easily
Digital processing and effects are frustrating if they’re buried in some long, scrolling menu inside a menu. For EQ and other control features, and a row of individual L/R, AUX 1 and Aux 2 assign buttons for both Equalization and Dynamics makes mixing easier. SoundLink’s Limiter, Compressor, Noise Gate are both effective without being harsh or exaggerated. Each has tweakable, recallable parameters. Coupled with a 31-band Spectrum Analyzer, our super-practical 31-band/9-band ParaGraphic EQ solves acoustical problems other small mixers can’t handle.
Powerful music software included
The SoundLink MW 2408/1608 include the powerful RX elements software by iZotope. This advanced software suite is equipped with several tools that will allow you to clean, repair, or even rebalance the mix of any recording, making it the perfect companion software for the SoundLink Mixers.
- True hybrid design developed with mixer design legends Greg Mackie and Peter Watts
- 24 x 8 x 2 or 16 x 8 x 2 models feature practical design structure and ingenious features that make mixing unpredictable live performances easy even for novices
- Peter Watts-designed HiVolt mic preamps, with the most headroom of any comparably-priced analog or digital mixer
- Unique Musician’s Phones Monitor Section for fast, one-knob boost of a musician’s mix without having to change Aux or Main mix
- Only mixer in its class with Mute Groups to create various input combinations of musicians or parts of a church service
- True 8-bus configuration makes SoundLink perfect for recording as well as live mixing musicians, different parts of a church service, or cues during a theater production
- Peter Watts’ refined, studio-grade, one-knob Compressor on all mic channels
- Super-useful touches such as best-in-class Feedback control system, all-XLR speaker outputs, 31-band Spectrum Analyzer, and enhanced Break system
- 20 of Korg’s renowned 32-bit digital effects — 10 at once with recallable parameters
- Premium components including Velvet Sound™ A/D & D/A converters and silky-smooth, long-life ALPS® faders and rotary controls
- Input Type: Balanced female XLR and ¼” TRS
- HiVolt Microphone Preamp: -128dBu E.I.N, -10 to -60 dBU nominal input level; 3KΩ input impedance
- Frequency Response to Main Output (at unity gain): +0.5 to -1.5 dBu 20Hz to 20kHz
- THD to Main Output (20-20 kHz, unity gain, unwtd): 0.004%
- S / N Ratio to Main Output (Ref = +4 dB, 20 kHz BW, unity gain, A-wtd): -70 dBu
- System Crosstalk (Ref = +4 dBu, 20 Hz-20 kHz, unwtd): Input to Output, -70 dBu; Adjacent Channels, -90 dBu
- Gain Control Range (± 1 dB): +10dB to +60dB (Mic), -10 to +40dB (Line)
- Main Outputs: Balanced male XLR and ¼” TRS
- Maximum Output Level: +26 dBu
- Output Impedance: 75 Ω
- Headphone Output: 100 mW / ch. @ 32Ω load, 20 Hz-20 kHz (+0.5dB, -1.5dB)
- Savable Settings: Channel Mutes, Effects & effects Mutes, Mute Groups, Break settings, Dynamics, Graphic EQ, Feedback assign to bus
- Recallable Presets: four Mute Groups, 10 Global Scene Memories, 24 FX Memories, 10 Dynamics, 6 GEQ, 16 or 24 Channel Mutes, 3 Feedback bus assignments
- Signal Processing
- Mono Channels: HI (12k, shelving), MID (peak, sweepable from 250hz to 5k) and LO (100 Hz, shelving), ±15dB boost/cut;
- Stereo Channels: HI (12k shelving), HI MID (2.5k shelving), LO MID (250 hz shelving) and LO (100Hz shelving) • High Pass Filter: 12dB/octave at 80Hz
- Digital Multi-band EQ: 31-bands with nine frequencies selectable at any one time, Wide 1-octave interval and Narrow ½-octave modes
- Digital Compressor: Hard – 1ms to 40 ms Attack, +11dB to 0dB Threshold; Soft ¬– 1 ms to 40 ms Attack, +11 to -5dB Threshold
- Digital Limiter: 1ms to 40 ms Attack, +19 to +3dB Threshold
- Digital Noise Gate: Hard – 40ms to 1500ms Release, -35 to +7dB Threshold; Soft – 40ms to 1500ms Release, -50 to +4dB Threshold
- Digital Multiband EQ, Compressor, Limiter, and Noise Gate are assignable individually to Main L/R, Aux 1 and Aux 2
- Spectrum Analyzer: 24-channel with Peak Hold function
- Main L/R Bus ADC Dynamic Range: 115dB (A-wtd)
- Aux and FX Buses ADC Dynamic Range: 111dB (A-wtd)
- DAC Dynamic Range for all Out buses: 115dB (A-wtd)
- USB Stereo Input / Recording Port: USB Class 1
- Internal Processing: 32-bit for internal processing;
- A/D/A Bit Depth: Korg Tru-Bit-Perfect 32-bit
- USB Bit Depth: 24-bit • Sampling rates: 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- Digital Effects: Rev Hall, Rev Hall Warm, Room, Warm Room, Rev Vocal, Rev Vocal Warm, Stage, Stage Warm, Plate Reverb, Plate Reverb Warm, Spring Reverb Warm, Analog Delay, Tape Echo, Variable Delay, Delay of the Korg SDD3000, Chorus, Flanger, Exciter, Sub Bass booster, 1 kHZ Test Tone, Slow Sweep, Fast Sweep, White or Pink Noise
- Power Connector: IEC
- Input-Voltage Range: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Requirements (continuous): 45 W
- Recommended Ambient Operating Temperature: 0˚ to 40˚ to Celsius /32˚ to 104˚ Fahrenheit
- Dimensions (WxHxD): MW-2408: 18.9” x 7.36” x 20.89" / 480 mm x 187 mm x 530 mm (17.3” / 440 mm wide without side panels, 19” with rack rails)
• Weight: MW-2408: 20.5 lbs / 9.3kg
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.