With more than 2000 watts of output power, this compact powered mixer is by far the most powerful and best equipped compact powered mixer on the market, at only 12kg! With its very lavish feature set and exemplary versatility it is the ideal choice for all professional applications in which 10 input channels at a very high audio quality are required.
Performance without compromises
The most powerful, complete powered mixer. Unique. PM1000-3
- Intuitive mixer section: 10 input channels with 6 Mic/Line, 4 Mic/Stereo-Line
- Very powerful amplifier (2 x 1.000W/4Ω, 2 x 1.350/2,7Ω) with sophisticated protections.
- 2 High-Quality FX processors, editable with 100 factory and 20 user presets
- Professional 4x4 24-bit/96kHz USB interface, recording software and MIDI interface for FX control
- Stereo EQ for the main mix
- First-class components ( e.g. ALPS faders and potentiometers)
- Large, contrast rich OLED display
- Lightweight (14kg) road-ready package with extra robust cover-lid
MIC/LINE Input Channels
Optimized for ease-of-use, the 3-band semi-parametric equalizer allows with a few turns requisite corrections, swiftly and intuitively. With its extended buss structure, the PowerMate-3 offers very flexible configuration options with 6 AUX busses available: 2 (FX) are assigned to the two effects sends;
2 (AUX) can be configured globally either as monitor or effects sends;
2 (MON) are designed as monitor sends, each equipped with a sweep able anti-feedback (notch) filter in the Master section as a quick help to prevent feedback on stage.
MUTE and PFL switches, each with its own LED, make it possible to mute each input channel individually and/or listen to its pre-fader signal. Each channel offers a Signal Present and Peak LED for level control. The channel faders are dust-protected and offer not only excellent crosstalk attenuation but also a practice-optimized control characteristic.
All potentiometers and faders are high-quality components from ALPS, using several customized designs exclusively for DYNACORD.
The Master B signal is switchable pre or post Master L/R fader and can be mono-summed if desired. Perfect for a secondary speaker system, or adding mono subwoofers. The Master signal is also available on the REC Send cinch (RCA) output with level control. The level meters of the PowerMate comprise two LED chains of 12 LEDs each, covering a range of 40 dB. When the PFL switch is activated, the left-hand LED chain shows the internal level of the master buss in dBu to allow a precise gain trim of the input source.
The Standby switch mutes all channels e.g. during pauses, with only the 2TRACK-to-Master input remaining active for the playback of interval music. A 4-pin XLR socket is provided for the connection of a standard 12V/5W gooseneck lamp.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.