Maverick Force S Spot is ideal for small to medium multi-faceted projects in need of seamless color-mixing, advanced optics, and control options in a lightweight frame, well under 50 lbs. The compact unit features a smart optical system that maximizes the output of 14,000 lumens and provides high-quality color-mixing with a CTB filter. An 8-slot color wheel is also added with split-color combinations in mind. Maverick Force S features a speedy effects engine that includes motorized iris, frost, focus, a 5-facet prism, and wide zoom ranging from 4° to 43°. Additionally, custom gobos created in collaboration with leading designers can be stacked on top of one another for dynamic effects. That is a lot packed in a small frame standing just over 2 ft tall. Control as you see fit with DMX, sACN, Art-Net or W-DMX.
Fully featured, compact and lightweight 350 W LED yoke spot fixture including CMY color mixing, a color wheel, zoom optics, and two gobo wheels, one rotating, and one static
16-bit dimming of master dimmer for smooth control of fades
Variable CMY color mixing system to create a wide pallet of colors
DMX, WDMX, sACN, and Art-Net for full flexibility of control options
RDM Enabled for remote addressing and trouble shooting
4.1° to 43.4° zoom range for variable beam sizes
Iris, 5-facet prism, and frost for beam control
True 1 compatible power input
Three setup menu presets and preset sync for cross loading to multiple like fixtures for easy shop setup
USB slot for software uploads
Battery backup display with auto-rotate depending on fixture orientation
- Light Source: 1 LED (CW) 350 W, (2.7 A), 8400 K, 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Color Temperature (at full): 6858 K
- CRI: 68.6
- CRI with CRI filter: 89.6
- Front Lens Diameter: 119 mm
- Beam Angle: 4.1° to 36.5°
- Field Angle: 5.1° to 40.4°
- Cutoff Angle: 5.4° to 43.4°
- Zoom Range: 4.1° to 43.4°
- Lumens - Source: 20,000
- Lumens – Output: 14,407
- Illuminance (4.1°): 62,131 lux @ 5 m
- Illuminance (43.1°): 1,745 lux @ 5 m
- Selectable PWM: 600 Hz, 1200 Hz, 4000 Hz, 6000 Hz, 15000 Hz
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/270°, 180°, 90° tilt
- Colors: 7 (including CRI and CTB filters) + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Colors: CMY Wheels
- Gobos (1): 7 + open (glass), rotating, interchangeable, indexing, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos (2): 9 + open (metal), static continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobo Size (1): Gobo Wheel 1 (rotating): 25.5 mm (outside), 17 mm (image), 1.1 mm (max. thickness)
- Dimmer: Electronic
- Shutter/Strobe: Electronic
- Zoom: Motorized
- Focus: Motorized
- Frost: Motorized
- Iris: Motorized
- Prism: 5 Facets, motorized, rotating
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Move-in-Black: Yes
- Dim Curves: 4
CONSTRUCTION / PHYSICAL
- Dimensions: 14 x 8.8 x 25.0 in (360 x 224 x 636 mm)
- Weight: 47.4 lb (21.5 kg)
- Exterior Color: Black
- Housing Material: High-impact flame-retardant polymer
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.