CAD E60 CARDIOID CONDENSER STUDIO MICROPHONE
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The CAD E60 is versatile, cost effective condenser microphone designed for vocal and instrument capturing in recording applications. The E60 incorporates an op-amp output stage, much like the output stage found in the Equitek series. Unlike the Equitek, the E60 is powered by +48V phantom power and does not require a battery to compensate for the power requirements of the op-amp. The cardioid capsule features a 4-position frequency contour switch with Flat, 40Hz, 80Hz and 120Hz settings. A 10dB Pad switch maximizes gain when capturing audio at close proximity. The E60's sonic performance and frequency response make it a solid, cost-effective solution for home and project studios.
- OpAmp Output Stage
- The E60 utilizes the Equitek OpAmp output stage design without the need for an alkaline battery to compensate for power. The OpAmp results in an significantly lower noise floor and high gain.
- 4-Position Frequency Contour
- The 4-position low frequency switch provides Flat, 40Hz, 80Hz and 120Hz settings.
- Pad Switch
- A -10dB Pad increases headroom and minimizes distortion and noise caused by transient signal.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.