Not only is the GT-1000 BOSS's most powerful multi-effects unit, but it is one of the most powerful multi-effects and modeling units in the world. You'll find a bevy of fantastic-sounding amplifier and effects models onboard. But it's the GT-1000's 32-bit, 96kHz processing that injects each model with a realistic feel that needs to be experienced to be believed. A quick glance at the pedal's rear panel reveals effects loops, MIDI, external control and much more. Add all of that to the BOSS GT-1000's USB connection for deep editing and direct recording, and you have an all-in-one tonal solution that is equally adept for live, home, or studio use.
BOSS is definitely upping their game with their GT-1000 multi-effects unit. For the technically inclined among you, this effects powerhouse boasts 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit/96kHz internal processing, Roland's acclaimed Tube Logic technology, Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics (AIRD) technology, and BOSS's Multi-dimensional processing. That's a lot of firepower driving the tone and feel of each and every amplifier, cabinet impulse response, and effects model onboard. The GT-1000 sounds and feels like the real thing.
Hook the GT-1000 to your computer and you open up a world of direct recording and deep tonal editing that unleashes the unit's full potential. Becoming a high-quality audio interface, you're able to lay down your best guitar tones quickly and effortlessly.
With how easy it is to use, you'll be astounded how much control the GT-1000 gives you over your entire guitar rig. Place the board on the floor and it's a streamlined replacement for your current pedalboard. Its dual effects loops allow you to continue getting the most from your favorite effects pedals as well. The GT-1000's control and expression outputs will manipulate amp channels, tempos, and much more. MIDI switching integrates into your more involved rig. Or send your tone straight to the house for an all-in-one rig replacement.
- Pedal Type: Multi-FX
- Number of Effects: 116
- Amp Modeling: Yes
- Looper: Up to 38 seconds
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 2 x 1/4" (return)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main out), 2 x 1/4" (send), 2 x XLR (sub out)
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Bluetooth : Yes
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O: 3 x 1/4" (control/expression, amp control)
- Expression Control: Built-in
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Compatibility: PC, Android, iOS
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 1200mA
- Height: 2.75"
- Width: 18.18"
- Depth: 9.76"
- Weight: 7.93 lbs.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.