Talk with a customer representative
Our customer support representatives have a thorough understanding of our products and are available to assist you with any product-related questions you may have.
Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us ☎ 514-225-2226 or Chat with us!
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized Boss retailer.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
Bring along a fully professional guitar setup without breaking your back; the BOSS GT-100 COSM Amp Effects Processor is a multi-effects unit containing a full library of amplifier and effects models to create big and expansive tones without having to lug a couple of 150 watt full-stacks around.
Advanced COSM (Composite Object Sound Modeling) amps model vintage classics and modern amps that deliver well-known and never-before-heard tones. The effects selection includes overdrives, distortions, mods, delays, reverbs, and more modeled from BOSS and other famous manufacturers. Despite all the advanced functionality available, the BOSS GT-100 has an intuitive user interface with dual screens and 8 knobs, precluding the need for menu-diving for tone adjustments.
For extended real-time control over the GT-100's 400 possible patches (200 presets + 200 user custom patches) extra footswitches or an expression pedal can be added. Use the onboard monophonic Guitar-to-MIDI conversion to drive synths and notation software. Control over MIDI is also available. A USB connection provides a direct digital connection to a computer for direct recording to your DAW and transfer of patches to the BOSS Tone Studio software (Firmware Version 2.0 Required). Patches can be shared with and downloaded from BOSS Tone Central online.
- Comp, Preamp*, OD/DS*, EQ, FX1/FX2*, Delay, Chorus, Reverb, Pedal FX, NS1/NS2, Accel FX
*Newly Added Features (Version 2.0)
Preamp: Natural Clean, Full Range, Combo Crunch, Stack Crunch, HiGain Stack, Power Drive, Extreme Lead, Core Metal, JC-120, Clean Twin, Pro Crunch, Tweed, Deluxe Crunch, Vo Drive, Vo Lead, Match Drive, BG Lead, BG Drive, MS1959 I, MS1959 I+II, R-Fier Vintage, R-Fier Modern, T-Amp Lead, SLDN, 5150 Drive, BGNR UB Metal, ORNG Rock Reverb, Custom
OD/DS: Mid Boost, Clean Boost, Treble Boost, Crunch, Natural OD, Warm OD, Fat DS, Lead DS, Metal DS, Oct Fuzz, A-Dist, Blues OD, OD-1, T-Scream, Turbo OD, Dist, RAT, Guv DS, DST+, Metal Zone, '60s Fuzz, Muff Face, Custom
FX1/FX2: T. Wah, Auto Wah, Sub Wah, Adv. Comp, Limiter, Sub OD/DS, Graphic EQ, Para EQ, Tone Modify, Guitar Sim., Ac. Guitar Sim., Slow Gear, Defretter, Wave Synth, Sitar Sim., Octave, Pitch Shifter, Harmonist, Overtone, Sound Hold, Ac. Processor, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo, Rotary 1, Rotary 2, Uni-V, Pan, Slicer, Vibrato, Ring Mod, Humanizer, 2x2 Chorus, Sub Delay, Tera Echo
Note: Some sounds available only with the latest firmware version.
- Intuitive User Interface
- The GT-100's dual-LCD and eight-knob user interface provides fast access and intuitive control. There are no menus to navigate; every function is instantly available. The tone-customizing functionality has been improved as well—all patches, amps, and overdrives/distortions can be created from scratch and/or customized with the friendly graphical Tone Grid.
- Accel Pedal
- The Accel pedal enables control of multiple parameters simultaneously, as well as time-variant effects such as Feedbacker, S-Bend, Twist, and more. Experiment with creative combinations of parameters and bring dynamic new sounds to your performances by simultaneously manipulating multiple effects in real time.
- A/B Channel Divider Function
- The A/B Channel Divider lets you assign different amps and effects to one of two channels, either for blending together or switching between them with a footswitch. Going even further, you also have the ability to switch channels by playing strength or frequency range. With each channel capable of driving its own effects and amps settings, the range of tones gets wider. You can assign smooth, mild lead tones to the mid-to-high pitches, for example, and heavy, cutting tones to the lower notes—something not possible with a conventional guitar and amp setup.
- BOSS Tone Studio
- Available as a free download for Mac or Windows, BOSS Tone Studio gives you an intuitive graphical interface for creating and editing GT-100 effects patches from your computer via USB. The software also makes it easy to organize and archive patches, and to load them as needed for different gigs and recording sessions. If your computer has Internet access, BOSS Tone Studio provides an integrated connection to the BOSS Tone Central website, where you can preview and download gig-ready patches created by top guitar pros directly into the GT-100.
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout.
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery.
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to modify shipping fee.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
Note: In case of damage during transport, a claim must be submitted to customer service within 24-48 hours as of the day of the receipt of the item.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES
Music Red One offers free shipping on orders that exceed $200; however, reserves the right to charge additional shipping fees for the following delivery services:
- Shipment that requires a tailgate delivery but was not mentioned prior to the delivery.
- Shipment resulting in inside delivery.
- Deliveries with a limited access, and/or additional handling depending on the weight and size of the shipment.
- Address error or absence of consignee requiring a second or more attempt to complete a delivery.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
In-Store PickupAll orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.