A Bold New Voice for Sound Innovators
Premium guitar with advanced BOSS synthesizer technologies for unlimited musical expression.
Every guitarist is on a highly personal tone journey, continually honing their skills and searching for the perfect gear combination to unleash their full potential. The EURUS concept presents a bold new creative path for adventurous sonic explorers, expanding the traditional guitar experience with powerful and expressive BOSS technologies. Born from this breakthrough approach, the EURUS GS-1 infuses a premium instrument with advanced guitar synthesis techniques refined over more than four decades. Deep, inspiring, and infinitely playable, the EURUS GS-1 will take your musical vision where it’s never gone before.
A Premium Guitar with Unlimited Expressive Power
The EURUS GS-1 fully leverages BOSS’s vast expertise in guitar technology to bring endless creative possibilities to your music. This inspiring instrument has all the sound, feel, and detail you’d expect from a pro-quality guitar, coupled with a polyphonic BOSS synth engine that offers a stunning range of analog-flavored sounds to launch your musical expression into a new dimension. And with onboard Bluetooth®, you can customize synth sounds and control multiple performance parameters with the convenience of wireless connectivity.
Electrifying Sound and Feel
The synth engine in the EURUS GS-1 delivers exceptional sonic quality and natural touch response realized through 40-plus years of BOSS guitar synthesizer development. The six onboard memories come filled with ready-to-play sounds, and you have access to many, many more with the GS-1 Editor. There’s also a synth control knob that enables a wide range of dynamic expression as you play. Every synth sound offers smooth playability that fully responds to all your guitar techniques, with no latency or triggering issues to disturb your musical flow.
Explore a Universe of Custom Sounds via Bluetooth
The GS-1 Editor app for iOS and Android mobile devices unlocks deep programming power for the guitar’s synth engine. Many different synth types and variations are available for crafting sounds, along with tone, resonance, and other adjustable parameters. You can also assign a range of target parameters to the guitar’s synth control knob and save favorite sound combinations on your device for quick loading before performances.
Wireless Performance Control
The optional EV-1-WL Wireless MIDI Expression Pedal brings cable-free external control to the EURUS GS-1 via Bluetooth. Using the GS-1 Editor, you can assign parameters such as pitch bend, hold, filter depth, and more to the EV-1-WL’s pedal, toe switch, and up to two external footswitches. Each sound can contain its own set of assignments, allowing you to perform octave bends on a synth lead, slow filter sweeps on a pad sound, and nearly anything else you can dream up.
Professional Details and Playability
Crafted in Japan with pro-quality details and components, the EURUS GS-1 is truly a pleasure to play. The modern offset body design is stylish and well-balanced, and the slim-profile neck features a compound radius fretboard for playing comfort and 24 frets for extended range. High-performance Gotoh hardware delivers smooth tremolo action and solid tuning stability with a two-point fulcrum bridge and staggered-height locking machine heads. Custom designed for the EURUS GS-1, the two humbucking pickups provide wide-range tone plus split-coil voicing at two stops of the five-way switch.
The guitar and synth electronics are fully independent in the EURUS GS-1, allowing you to switch between the two voices seamlessly. Use it as a regular guitar, then instantly transition to the selected synth sound with the flip of a switch. And with the two ¼-inch outputs, you can send the guitar and synth to separate destinations for dedicated processing.
- Cutting-edge BOSS synthesizer guitar, crafted in Japan for bold sound innovators
- Seamlessly switch between synthesizer and regular guitar sounds
- Six onboard memories for storing different synth sounds
- Premium playability with 24-fret neck, compound radius rosewood fingerboard, and offset double-cutaway body design
- Two custom-designed pickups and five-way selector switch
- Gotoh two-point tremolo bridge and locking machine heads
- Independent ¼-inch outputs for synth and regular guitar sounds
- Deep editing of synth sounds via dedicated app for iOS and Android devices
- Onboard Bluetooth® for connecting with editor app and optional EV-1-WL Wireless MIDI Expression Pedal
- USB for system updates via a Mac or Windows computer
- Synth engine runs on four AA batteries or optional PSA-series adaptor
- High-quality CB-EG10 gig bag included
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.