Behringer UCA222 U-CONTROL Ultra-Low Latency 2 In 2 Out USB Audio Interface With Digital Output
It accomplishes this by providing two analog mono Inputs and Outputs (for monitoring), USB connectivity and an additional S/PDIF optical output. The stereo headphone output features a dedicated level control and lets you listen to both the input and output. We even give you all the software you’ll need to get started!
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- Massive software bundle including Audacity audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software and over 150 virtual instruments and effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Works with your PC or Mac* computer—no setup or drivers required
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor both input and output
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion