AUDIO-TECHNICA AT5045P AT5045P CARDIOID CONDENSER INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE STEREO PAIR
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The stereo pair of AT5045P Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphones from Audio-Technica offer the performance of a large-diaphragm, side-address condenser in a convenient, stick-type body. They provide an aluminum and brass enclosure for durability and low reflectivity as well as discrete components for optimized functionality. The capsule assembly and circuitry are mounted as a single block within a floating internal shockmount, decoupling the capsule from the microphone body for vibration isolation. There is a transformer coupled output with low noise and 149 dB SPL handling throughout. Additional features include a cardioid polar pattern, a wide frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, and a high dynamic range of 141 dB. The microphones can be used for recording percussion, drums, acoustic guitar, other acoustic instruments, strings, and similar applications. The package includes two isolation clamps, two windscreens, and a protective carrying case.
- Pure, realistic sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings, and other acoustic instruments
- Side-address, stick design microphone with large diaphragm surface area
- Discrete components for optimized performance
- Transformer-coupled output provides smooth sonic character
- Low noise with high-SPL capability
- Advanced internal shockmounting decouples the capsule from the microphone body
- Aluminum and brass housing for durability
- Isolation clamp provides secure mounting, versatile positioning, and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise
- Includes custom hard-shell carrying case with die-cut foam compartments for protection