AUDIO TECHNICA AE2500 KICK DRUM MICROPHONE
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The AE2500 features Audio-Technica's unique dual-element design. This revolutionary concept combines condenser and dynamic capsules within a single housing, positioned in a perfect phase relationship - something that would be nearly impossible to accomplish with separate microphones! Ideal for kick/bass drum applications, the microphone will survive extreme SPLs while providing uncompromising audio quality. The AE2500's dynamic element cleanly captures the attack transients of the beater, while the condenser element renders the internal tonalities of the shell and the instrument as a whole.
- The ultimate kick-drum mic
- Revolutionary dual-element design represents a ground-breaking transducer achievement
- Two elements (condenser and dynamic) are enclosed in a single housing
- Dynamic element delivers the aggressive attack of the beater while the condenser captures the round tonalities of the shell
- Elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically unachievable with two separate microphones
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad on condenser element
- Includes a 16.5' (5 m) cable (5-pin XLRF to two standard 3-pin XLRM connectors) for separate control over each element
- Requires +48V phantom power