Ashly Tra-2150 Rackmount Stereo Power Amplifier With 70V100V Transformer - 80 Watts Per Channel At 8 Ohms
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Ashly TRA-2150 overview
The Ashly TRA-2150 is a 2-channel convection-cooled rackmount P.A. or installation power amplifier housed in a rugged 2RU metal chassis, offering an output of 80 Watts per side at 8 Ohms, designed to drive 4 and 8 Ohm loads and transformer coupled 70V and 100V lines simultaneously. The coupling transformers are internally mounted.
The TRA-2150 incorporates a switch-mode-power supply and Class-D amplifier circuitry, providing a power-efficient solution. The low-noise unit features a switchable HPF filter and selectable gain sensitivity, turn-on delay DIP switches with up to 8 seconds of delay available, and rear-mounted set-and-forget gain controls.
The TRA-2150 is equipped with an internally switchable 120V/240V power supply, extensive protection circuitry, and standard Euroblock inputs along with screw terminal outputs.
- 2RU rackmount stereo power amplifier with 80 Watts per side power output at 8 Ohms and built-in 60W/70V transformer
- Designed to simultaneously drive 4- or 8-Ohm loads and 70V/100V transformer-coupled lines
- 2-stage high-efficiency switched mode power supply with high power-to-weight ratio
- Ultra-quiet convection-cooled operation
- On-board 80Hz HPF, selectable gain sensitivity
- Up to 8 sec. of turn-on delay with selectable Dip Switch complement
- Comprehensive amplifier protection circuitry includes: Output Over-current, DC Output, Main Supply Rail Over-voltage, Chassis Temperature, Inrush Limiting, Mains Fuse
- Front Panel Indicators include: overall power, standby, and protect; per-channel clip and signal indicators
- Euroblock input connectors, Screw Terminal outputs
Ashly TRA-2150 specs
Power Rating Stereo @ 8 Ohms: 80W per Ch.
Stereo @ 4 Ohms: 150W per Ch.
Stereo @ 70V: 150W per Ch.
Stereo @ 100V: 150W per Ch.
Damping Factor >200, 8-Ohm load, <1kHz Input Sensitivity 1.5V Input Impedance 20 kOhms, Balanced Gain Selectable 26dB or 36dB Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +/-1.0dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio >105dB, 20Hz - 20kHz unweighted Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) <0.01% (8-Ohm load, 10dB below rated power, 20Hz - 10kHz Input Connections 2 x Ch.1,2 3- Pin Euroblock Output Connectors 2 x Ch.1,2 Screw Terminals Controls Front Panel 1 x Power Switch Controls (Rear) 2 x Gain Control Knobs
4 x Delay DIP Switches
2 x 80Hz HPF On/Off Buttons
2 x Gain Sensitivity Buttons
Indicators 1 x Blue Power On LED
1 x Yellow Standby LED
1 x Red Protect LED
2 x Red Clip LED's
6 x Green -24/-18/-12dB Signal LED's
4 x Yellow -6/-3dB Signal LED's
Cooling Convection-cooled Power Consumption 37.5W (1/8 Power Pink Noise @ 4 Ohm)
1/8 Power: 1.10A
Dimensions 19 x 3.5 x 11" (483 x 89 x 279.4mm) Weight 19.5 lb (8.8 kg) Specialties Adjustable Turn-On delay Switches
Switch-Mode Power Supply