Ashly Nxp8002 Nxp Series Nxp8002 2-Channel 800W Power Amplifier
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Ashly NXP8002 overview
The nXp Series NXP8002 2-Channel 800W Power Amplifier with Programmable Outputs & Protea Software Suite from Ashly is a Class-D switching amplifier combined with a switch mode power supply. This amplifier meets the requirements of demanding live sound and fixed installation sound systems in stadiums, arenas, performance venues, worship spaces, and convention centers.
This amplifier features Protea DSP processing for efficient control. The rear panel has DIP switches for programming each channel output for either High-Z or Low-Z operation. This amplifier can be connected to a network with Ethernet control and features serial data control, aux preamp outputs, instant standby mode, preset recall, fault condition logic outputs, and optional network audio and digital audio capability, all controlled using the included Protea Software Suite.
The amplifier offers 32-bit SHARC DSP processing (with 48 & 96 kHz sampling) for comprehensive audio processing and built-in signal generator for test tone and noise-masking. It also offers swept load impedance monitoring on each amplifier channel output.
- 2-Channel high-output amplifier with programmable output on each channel (High-Z or Low-Z, selected via rear panel DIP switches)
- Power-saving, Energy Management System with automatic <1W sleep-mode (defeatable)
- Front panel power switch and level controls (can be disabled for security)
- Rear panel DIP switches per channel for selection of high pass filter, limiter, input gain, and High-Z or Low-Z speaker output configuration
- Remote DC level control on each input channel
- Switch mode power supply automatically detects 120 or 240VAC operation
- Extensive protection circuitry and continuously variable cooling fans
- Multiple independent internal power supplies provide increased channel separation and reliability
- Ethernet port for control and monitoring of amplifier functions, with front panel COM activity LED
- Serial data port for use with Ashly remote control devices, or optional RS-232 converter for third party controllers (not included)
- Use Protea software to remotely disable all front panel controls, including the on/ off switch, for a tamper-proof installation
- Offers 32-bit SHARC DSP processing with 48 & 96 kHz sampling
- Built-in signal generator for test tone and noise-masking
- Swept load impedance monitoring available on each amplifier channel output
- Real-time clock with event scheduler
- Instant standby mode that can be triggered by contact closure, software control, or event scheduler for reduced power consumption
- Programmable power-on delay
- Preset recall via contact closure, software control, remote control, or event scheduler
- Aux preamp outputs, and fault condition logic outputs
- Optional Cobranet or Dante network audio and AES3 digital audio input with pass-through
- Dynamics, gain, equalization, FIR filter ready, 2 x 4 or 4 x 4 matrix mixer, crossover, delay, metering, and signal generator functions for test and noise masking applications
- Precision swept load impedance monitoring of each amplifier channel for quick and easy diagnosis of sound system problems remotely via Ethernet
- Neutrik Combo XLR - 1/4" TRS jack plus Euroblock input connectors
- Neutrik speakON twist locking loudspeaker connectors for security, safety, and reliability
- Neutrik powerCON detachable AC mains connector
- Made in USA