Ashly Newr-5 Network Programmable Decora Wall Remote
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Control your system from any location with our Network Enabled remote controls. This device fits in standard wall boxes and uses a wired Ethernet network connection for hook-up.† The neWR-5 is a programmable remote button controller for Ashly Network Enabled amps and processors.
One neWR-5 targets only one NE amp or processor, but within that unit can adjust preset recall/scroll, channel mute, zone source selection, individual channel level, matrix point level, and logic output if available. All button programming is done across the network using Ashly Protea NE Software.
- Six programmable LED function buttons
- Two, Up/Down buttons w/ LED display adjust parameters
- Preset recall and preset scroll
- Input, output, zone, and matrix mix level control
- Zone source select
- Channel mute
- Logic high/low Output (ne24.24M w/ GPO option, ne4800/8800)
- Powered using IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, or external supply**
- RJ-45 Ethernet connector, 100M maximum cable distance
- Hard-wired Lock-out connector for security key switch
- Window for user-defined labels
Compatible Ashly Products include:
- nXe*, nXp amplifiers
- Pema amplifiers
- NE multi-channel amplifiers*
- NE two-channel amplifiers*
- ne24.24M matrix processor
- NE8800/4800 network processors