Ashly Ne8800 Digital Signal Network Processor
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Ashly NE8800 overview
The ne8800 from Ashly is an 8 input, 8 output network enabled digital signal processor that offers ease of use, setup and control using standard 10/100 Ethernet protocol and Protea NE software. No special outboard control units are needed. The DSP signal processing library is extensive and utilizes multiple SHARC processors.
Processing blocks include an 8 x 8 matrix mixer, a full complement of variable Q graphic and parametric EQ, up to 8th-order Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz,and Notched-Linkwitz crossover filters, and an advanced automatic feedback suppressor. Also included are autolevelers, compressors, matrix duckers, limiters, frequency-keyed noise gates, time delay up to 1365ms on every channel, sinewave, pink noise and white noise generators.
All programming is accomplished using Ethernet or RS-232 protocol and the Protea NE software running under Windows. Hot-plug software control allows for plugging any function into any channel block even when running live audio with no latency or recompiling necessary. Automatic DHCP network IP configuration reduces network set up time. No front panel controls and multi-level software security with password access assures a tamper-proof audio system.
- 8 x 8 audio processor for networked systems with 10/100 Ethernet and an RS-232 computer interface
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- 24-bit A/D and D/A audio resolution with 48kHz and 96kHz sample rates
- 32-bit SHARC DSP processors ensure extensive DSP is always available
- Hot-plug software control
- Automatic DHCP network IP configuration
- Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz and Notched-Linkwitz filters
- Advanced automatic feedback suppression
- Euroblock connectors for audio, preset recall, DC remote level control and data in/out
- Word clock input and output
- 4 dedicated remote controls for level, logic I/O and programmable functions
- Functions with third party control
- Input and output metering
- Multi-level security
Ashly NE8800 specs
ADC 24-bit DAC 24-bit Sample Rates 48 and 96kHz Analog Inputs 4 x Euroblock Line Analog Outputs 4 x Euroblock Line Digital Inputs No Digital Outputs No Other Connectors 1 x Euroblock 12V Digital Logic I/O
1 x Euroblock 5VDC Remote Control
1 x Euroblock Remote Data
1 x RS-232
1 x RJ-45 Ethernet
Word Clock 2 x BNC I/O Maximum Input Level +20dBu Maximum Output Level +20dBu Dynamic Range >114dB, unweighted 20Hz to 20kHz Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.25dB THD + N <0.002%, 1kHz, +20dBu Power Requirements 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz