Ashly Ne4250Pe 4-Channel Network Enabled Amplifier With Protea Dsp 4 X 250W @ 4 Ohms
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Ashly ne4250pe overview
The ne4250 4-Channel Network Enabled Amplifier with ProTea DSP from Ashly is a professional-quality 4-channel power amplifier with Ethernet capability designed for installed applications. Additionally, it features Ashly's ProTea DSP processing for both its 4-channel microphone input and output. The amp is also equipped with a CobraNet digital interface, for integration into CobraNet systems.
Housed in a robust 2RU enclosure, this highly-efficient amplifier uses standard Euroblock input and output connectors, allowing it to connect to practically any 4 or 8 Ohm system.
The ne4250 has an Ethernet port, which offers Ethernet control and monitoring of the amplifier functions using the Proteane software. It also has a normal/bridge switch, allowing you to switch the amplifier into Bridge Mode. Other features include a wide complement of protection circuitry, remote level control, and the ability to expand the unit's capability via optional expansion modules.
- Professional Quality
- The rugged 2RU enclosure fits in any standard equipment rack
- The amplifier provides 4 channels of audio I/O
- Ethernet Control
- The built-in Ethernet port gives you the ability to control and monitor amplifier functions over a network using the Proteane software
- Standard Euroblock input and output connectors provide wide compatibility with 4 and 8 Ohm systems
- Bridge Mode
- The amplifier can be switched between Normal and Bridge modes if desired
- Protection Circuitry
- Built-in protection circuitry guards against damage from overheating and overcurrent
- LED Displays
- Multiple LED displays show the status of signal, power, standby, protect, power switch disable, and comm activity
- Remote Features
- In addition to software control, the amplifier also has connections for remote standby and remote level control
- Optional Expansion
- Multiple expansion modules are available for adding additional functionality, such as DSP, AES/EBU connectivity, mic inputs, or CobraNet networking