Ashly Ne24.24M Ouput Card 4-Output Expansion Module For Protea 2424M Matrix Processor
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Ashly NE24.24M OUTPUT overview
The 24.24M Output from Ashley is a four-output expansion module for the Protea 24.24M Matrix Processor base unit. Each card provides an additional four channels of output and brings with it dedicated DSP and digital-to-analog converters.
The card is field installable and require no additional programming from the base unit. Up to five output cards can be installed for a total of twenty-four outputs. Because of the on-board DSP, the base unit's processing is not impacted by the addition of the cards.
- Four-channel output expansion card for Protea 24.24M Matrix Processor
- Includes its own dedicated DSP and digital-to-analog converters
- Output channel processing blocks consist of a cross point mixer, crossover (Hi-/Low-pass filter), delay, fifteen EQ filters, gain and limiter
- The Hi-/Low-pass filter block offers Bessel, Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley filters with 12, 18, 24 and 48dB/octave slopes
- User installable
- Base unit automatically recognizing presence of the card without requiring additional programming
- Euroblock connectors
Ashly NE24.24M OUTPUT specs
Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.25dB Dynamic Range >110dB unweighted, 20Hz to 20kHz B/W Output Connections Euroblock Input Impedance 18kΩ Output Impedance 112Ω Maximum Input Level +20dBu Maximum Output Level +20dBu Sample Rate 48kHz RTA Mic Phantom Voltage Not applicable THD & Noise <0.01% @1kHz, +20dBu Dimensions (WxDxH) Not specified by manufacturer Weight Not specified by manufacturer Specialties Contains dedicated DSP and digital-to-analog converters