ART TPSII 2 CHANNEL TUBE MICROPHONE PREAMPLIFIER WITH V3 VALVE VOICING AND VARIABLE IMPEDANCE
The TPS II is a two-channel high performance preamplifier coupled with V3 (Variable Valve Voicing) functionality. It also features variable input impedance that allows users to dial in and match any microphone type from large condensers to ribbon microphones. The V3 feature provides optimized reference points to begin the recording process for guitars, bass guitars, synthesizers, acoustic instruments, percussion, vocals and more. The TPS II displays level monitoring with two analog meters as well as two newly added input monitoring LED meters.
The TPS II can accept +20dB peaks while maintaining over 120dB dynamic range, quiet performance and incredibly low distortion. The OPL (Output Protection Limiting) feature is used to control overshoots and normalize levels before clipping occurs. The unit also functions as a direct box, with impedance matching and preamplification for instrument or line-level sources. High-Z instruments or balanced microphone signals can be input through front and rear panel jacks.
- Two channel preamplifier system
- V3 Variable Valve Voicing presets
- Adjustable input impedance
- OPL - Output Protection Limiter
- Balanced XLR inputs and outputs
- High impedance instrument inputs and line level outputs
- Automatic instrument input switching
- 48v phantom power (switch selectable)
- Phase reverse switch
- Gain switch (+20dB)
- Input gain and output level controls