Dual-head, quad-channel modeling microphone for 360° recording
Mic modeling in three dimensions
Edge Quadro is the most advanced modeling microphone by Antelope Audio. This stereo mic features two large dual-membrane condenser capsules and a rotatable head. Delivering four channels for independent processing will allow for stereo techniques like M/S, X/Y, Blumlein, and even 3D sound. Edge Quadro is the only microphone you’ll need for stereo and 360° sound recording.
An epic mic emulation library
Edge Quadro boasts an extensive and ever-expanding library of classic mic emulations, with 11 legendary microphone models already available and 7 more soon to be released. The smart control panel allows users to pick two different mic emulations simultaneously, one for each head of the microphone. Find the full list of Edge Quadro emulations below.
Experiment like never before
The Edge Quadro heads offer next-level precision and adjustability. Upper head can be rotated noiselessly, at any angle, even while the microphone is actively recording. Each Quadro head can also function in all possible polar patterns (cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional and anything in between). These features combine to deliver virtually limitless variations in tonality and stereo images and enable a wide range of creative effects.
The slickest of them all
Edge Quadro not only sounds incredible – it looks great, too! This unique mic comes with a custom luxury shock mount and two oxygen-free copper Y-cables included in the package. The microphone is housed in a custom, handmade, wooden case, offering additional protection to its already solid and durable body.
The Edge emulations are designed to work hand-in-hand with Antelope’s own precision mic preamps and converters. For maximum accuracy, Edge Quadro can be used with any of Antelope Audio’s mic preamp-equipped interfaces, whose built-in FPGA processing capabilities allow real-time vintage mic emulation.
However, Edge Quadro also includes Antelope’s native mic emulation plug-ins, meaning you can use any third-party audio interface and even change modeling settings after recording. Available in VST, AU and AAX formats for both macOS and Windows, Antelope’s native AFX plug-ins* provide everything we’ve come to expect from their industry-leading FPGA FX, with minimal latency, a high degree of oversampling and precise floating-point calculations.
*iLok 2 or 3 required. Not included in the pack.
About the new Edge Family
Building on the success of the acclaimed Edge modeling mic, the new Edge Family from Antelope Audio features three new large-diaphragm condenser mics – the fixed cardioid Edge Solo, the multi-pattern Edge Duo and the dual-capsule, four-output Edge Quadro, capable of 360° stereo recording.
Together with Antelope’s constantly expanding range of FPGA and native AFX mic emulation plug-ins, the Edge Family makes Antelope’s unrivaled mic modeling technology available to an even wider range of users and recording applications.
- One-of-a-kind Quadrasonic modeling microphone
- Two heads with large dual-membrane condenser capsules
- Audio signal is split into four independent XLR output channels for optimum control
- Switchable patterns (cardioid, figure-8 and omnidirectional)
- Individual mic emulation and polar pattern selection for each head
- Infinite upper head rotation for maximum flexibility
- Ultra-low reflection, fully symmetrical top and bottom heads
- Extensive library of vintage mic emulations
- Custom luxury shock mount and two special OFC Y-cables included in the package
- Custom handmade wooden case
- Berlin 47 FT
- Berlin 49T
- Berlin 57
- Berlin 87
- Berlin 67
- Berlin M103
- Vienna 12
- Vienna 414
- Tokyo 800T
- Oxford 4038
- Sacramento 121R
- Berlin K86 (coming soon)
- Berlin 47 TU (coming soon)
- Berlin V563 (coming soon)
- Berlin/Halske M25 (coming soon)
- Berlin M251 (coming soon)
- Minnesota 20 (coming soon)
- Illinois 7B (coming soon)
- Microphone type: Quadrasonic condenser microphone
- Diaphragms: Two large condenser capsules with double-sided 6u gold-sputtered membranes in independent heads. Upper head is fully rotatable.
- Diaphragm diameter: 34mm
- Polar pattern: Multi-pattern (cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional, Blumlein, M/S, X/Y)
- Frequency response: 20HZ ~ 20kHZ
- Sensitivity: -35dB | 18mV/Pa (-1 to +3dB)
- THD+N: -116dB
- Self-noise: 19dB(A)
- SNR: 75dB(A)
- Output impedance: 50 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Power requirements: 48V DC phantom power
- Output connector: 5-pin male XLR
- Color: Black matte
- Breakout Cable: Two 5-meter, 5-pin female XLR to dual 3-pin male XLR (high grade OFC Y-cables)
- Mount: Custom-made shock absorber type
- Case: Custom handmade wooden case
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.