Professional Design. Elegant Style. Sound Investment
There are times when your sound system needs additional low-frequency output and “punch.” For those situations, Alto Professional proudly offer the TX212S powered subwoofer. The TX212S subwoofer extends the bass response of virtually any full-range speaker, relieving that speaker of the difficult task of having to reproduce the low bass frequencies. This creates a system with stunning wide-range response characterized by dramatic, impactful low frequencies and effortless, undistorted mids and highs. The listening audience will hear everything with perfect clarity, from the lowest bass synth tones to the highest percussion bells and everything in between.
• 900 watts of peak power output
• High-efficiency Class D amplifier
• Transducer: 12-inch with 2-inch high-temperature voice coil
• (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs
• XLR outputs, with six discreet DSP output modes for ideal matching with companion full-range speaker
• Polarity Reverse switch and Extended LF switch for increased EQ control
• Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
• Rugged, internally-braced front-ported MDF cabinet with integrated 36mm pole socket
• Rugged, mar-resistant splatter-spray finish always looks good, even with heavy use
• Designed and tuned in the USA
• 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty - Canadian Serviced
The TX212S subwoofer features a band-pass design and a rugged, long-excursion woofer mounted in a solidly-braced ported enclosure, computer-optimized for powerful low-frequency performance. The enclosure is made from Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF). This strong, resonant-free material has virtually perfect acoustic characteristics, which ensures that the TX212S subwoofer’s output is always clear and impactful. Cheaper enclosure with flex-prone walls actually rob the speaker of acoustic impact by dissipating the driver’s energy as cabinet vibration. A sturdy, braced MDF enclosure doesn’t waste the driver’s motion as cabinet resonance.
Strong, clear output is only half the battle. In order for a subwoofer to be part of an ideal speaker system, it must blend seamlessly with the companion speaker. This is where the Alto Professional TX212S subwoofer truly excels like none other
in its size category. The TX212S subwoofer features a choice of six selectable DSP output modes so the subwoofer’s frequency response and crossover frequency are perfectly-matched to the speaker that it is being used with. Four of these six output options match the subwoofer perfectly with Alto Professional’s TX2 full-range speakers, while the other two output options give you Hi-Pass or Bypass mode.
Superior Sound You Can Count On
The TX212S features on-board 900-watt amplifier (450 watts continuous) with proprietary limiting circuitry that provides electronic clip, thermal and transducer overload protection, ensuring that the system always sounds clean and clear, no
matter how hard it’s pushed.
DSP Output Mode
For precise signal adjustment, TX212S employs Digital Signal Processing (DSP). This feature gives you a cleaner, more accurate sound. The DSP controls EQ, distortion detection/limiting, crossover frequency and signal delay with virtual
perfection and without the production variability inherent in analog filtering. Simply stated, DSP takes an analog signal, converts it to digital and then performs all the desired modifications and adjustments in the digital realm, where it’s totally
free from the inaccuracies and susceptibility to added noise that plague analog signal processing. DSP is a major reason why Alto Professional subwoofers are so clean, dynamic and versatile.
The DSP Output Mode switch on the rear panel of TX212S toggles between six settings that adjust delay, crossover frequency and the level of the XLR outputs. This feature optimizes your speaker system performance while also simplifying
your full-range speaker + subwoofer setup. If you have an Alto Professional TX2 loudspeaker, using the correct setting will allow your loudspeaker and TX212S to be time-aligned, crossed over at the ideal frequency and level-matched.
Press the DSP Output Mode switch to select between the following settings:
• TX208: Matches TX212S with the Alto Professional TX208 full-range speaker.
• TX210: Matches TX212S with the Alto Professional TX210 full-range speaker.
• TX212: Matches TX212S with the Alto Professional TX212 full-range speaker.
• TX215: Matches TX212S with the Alto Professional TX215 full-range speaker.
• High Pass: Employs a 100Hz crossover frequency with no delay or level adjustments. This setting works quite well with
a wide variety of non-Alto Professional speakers.
• Bypass: Bypasses the DSP functions (there will be no crossover, delay or level adjustments). This setting is ideal for
daisy chaining subwoofers. Once you have selected a setting, the corresponding LED will be lit.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.