- 6 Dual stereo inputs, 2 with mic inputs, RIAA preamps for up to 4 turntables.
- 2 auxiliary sends selectable pre/post fader (and crossfader).
- MIDI output from VCF 1+2, crossfader, LFO (MIDI clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button.
- New twin-rail VCA channel faders or high quality VCA rotary faders.
- 2 independent stereo mix outputs.
- 2 VCF filters - any performance channel can be assigned to either filter and either side of crossfader.
- 2 x independent Low Frequency Oscillators (LFO) for filter modulation.
- Active Penny & Giles VCA crossfader allowing contour to be set from smooth to scratch mix.
- Custom illumination showing status of all performance switches.
- 4 band EQ - high definition of frequency bands, with 'infinite kill' on HF and LF; wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost.
- Dedicated booth output.
- Metering - extensive channel, output and cue metering.
- Intelligent cue system allowing pre or post EQ monitoring.
- Monitor section - includes post EQ switch; split cue and Cue/Mix monitor balance control.
- 2 x headphone outputs 1/4" and 3.5mm jack.
- Talkover facility on mono/mic channel attenuates music by 20dB.
- Dedicated clean feed record output.
- Input selectors with 2 colour indicators.
- Smooth action level controls.
- MIDI output from VCF 1+2, crossfader, LFO 2 (MIDI clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button.
- Large 'light-pipe' illuminated cue switches.
- 9 led 3 colour channel 'bulls eye' LED meters.
- Either smooth travel 60mm VCA faders or rotary VCA faders (Linear or Rotary versions).
- 2 Independent mix outputs.
- 2 Rotary master level controls.
- Dual stereo analogue VCF effects.
- 3 Filter modes combine for more effects.
- Independent frequency sweep controls.
- Resonance control for subtle or wild effects.
- Filter LFO Depth and tempo controls.
- Illuminated Filter switches punch effect in or out.
- Powerful headphones monitor with auto cue.
- Headphones split cue and Aux 1 & 2 monitoring.
- Stereo music only booth monitor output.
- Booth mono and mute switching.
- 9 led 3 colour main 'bulls eye' LED meters.
- Balanced 0dBu XLR stereo Mix 1 output.
- Impedance balanced Line stereo Mix 2 output.
- Pre-fade recording output.
- Universal power supply for worldwide performance.
- Internal installer options for system optimization.
- Plinth or 19" rack mount ears included.
- Spare knobs included.
- Channels: 4 + 2 mic/stereo return
- MIDI Control: Crossfader, LFO (MIDI clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button
- Effects: X-FX engine plus 2 x LFO
- Analog Inputs: 4 x stereo RCA phono, 4 x stereo RCA line, 2 x XLR mic, 4 x 1/4" return
- Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR, 4 x TRS, 1 x stereo RCA
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: Out
- Other I/O: 2 x TRS sends with 4 x TRS returns on mic 1 and mic 2 channels
- Faders: 60mm VCA channel faders
- Crossfader: Replaceable active Penny & Giles VCA crossfader with adjustable contour
- EQs: 4-band with infinite kills
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 12.6"
- Depth: 14"
- Weight: 13 lbs.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright or Flexiti as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.