Eleven-piece Professional Electronic
Introducing the Strike Pro Special Edition
The Strike Pro Special Edition is a standard-setting electronic drum kit that features a full-sized 20” kick for incredible feel and impact, latest-generation mesh heads for unequalled response and the most capable, versatile drum module ever. The full-sized kick gives drummers an unprecedented degree of response and impact—unmatched by any other electronic kit—enabling the Strike Pro Special Edition to absolutely redefine the playing experience and realism for electronic drums.
The Look and Feel of an Acoustic Drum Kit
The original Alesis Strike drums were revolutionary, featuring all-new drum and cymbal design. The new Strike Pro Special Edition builds on that legacy, most notably with its full-sized 20-inch kick drum. It looks and feels like an acoustic drum. When you sit behind the Strike Pro Special Edition with its full-size kick, the playing and visual feel is fundamentally identical to an acoustic set. You’ll feel at ease right away—no having to “get used to it.” The Strike Pro Special Edition’s kick is solid and sturdy, with no wobble. It responds and feels like an acoustic bass drum. It’s ground-breaking.
All-New Mesh Heads
However, there is far more that makes the Strike Pro Special Edition an extraordinary playing experience than just the full-sized kick. To begin with, the Strike Pro Special Edition utilizes all-new latest-generation mesh heads, dual-zone for the snare and all the toms. Their response is faster, more natural and easier-playing than ever before. You will fly over these heads, effortlessly laying down powerful grooves and snapping off crisp fills. These heads won’t fight you; instead, these new Alesis mesh heads are your best ally.
- Latest-generation mesh heads for fastest, most natural response ever
- Patented Enhanced Articulation System
- Full-sized 20” kick drum
- 14” dual-zone mesh snare w/hybrid wood shell
- 8”-10”-12-14” dual-zone mesh toms w/hybrid wood shells
- 16” Strike ride cymbal (3-zone) w/full rubber pad and hammer marks
- (3) 14” Strike crash cymbals w/choke, w/full rubber pads and hammer marks
- 14” Hi hat cymbals w/full rubber pads and hammer marks
- Strike software editor for creating your own custom kits and instruments
- Strike Performance Module with 4.3 color LED screen
- Over 1800 drum and percussion instruments and 136 Kits
- 45,000 sample sounds included or load .wav files through included 16GB SD card
- Premium 4-post steel rack
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.