The BD7: 500.1 to 530.5 MHz AKG WMS4500 D7 Set is a reference multichannel wireless microphone system providing high channel quantity, reliability, and easy setup. The Vocal Set D7 includes a HT4500 Hand-Held Transmitter featuring a D7 reference dynamic vocal microphone, which combines the subtle and open sound of a condenser capsule with the powerful resonance of a dynamic microphone; a SR4500 Wireless Stationery Receiver with a frequency of BD7: 500.1 to 530.5 MHz, 50mW of transmission power that provides maximum ease of use with an automatic setup function and scan of the radio frequency environment; a D5 WL1 Premium Dynamic Vocal Microphone Head for lead and backing vocals delivers powerful sound even on a noisy stage; a Stand Adapter; a 19“rack mount kit; LR6 batteries; and whip antennas.
With high audio quality, the WMS4500 package is a reliable workhorse in huge installations and on tour. An optional network remote control allows frequency co-ordination and monitoring of multi-channel systems via PC software System Architect, Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod or via Soundcraft Vi consoles.
The SR4500 Wireless Stationery Receiver provides maximum ease of use with an automatic setup function and scan of the radio frequency environment. The rehearsal mode supports the engineer during sound check with information on the systems signal quality. The programmable status monitor shows all relevant system information on an illuminated multicolor LED ring. Its precise battery life readout in hours is a valuable advantage in wireless applications.
The HT4500 is an analog reference wireless handheld transmitter that connects to a choice of 4 different microphones to cover a wide range of applications. The dipole-antenna design ensures reliable transmission even when a single pole of the antenna is completely covered by the user's hand. The pilot tone continuously sends transmitter data, including the mute switch position and remaining battery life to the receiver. The HT4500 offers an extended battery lifetime of 15 hours with 2 standard AA alkaline batteries. With integrated charging contacts, the optional BP4000 battery pack (sold separately) can be charged inside the transmitter. The readout of its exact battery life in hours is a valuable advantage in wireless applications.
The D5 WL1 Premium Dynamic Vocal Microphone Head for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on a noisy stage. Its frequency independent supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback. The D5 WL1 stands ensure a crisp sound that cuts through every mix. It is designed to fit the HT 4500 Handheld Transmitter.
AKG SR 4500 Rack Mount True Diversity UHF Wireless Receiver
The SR 4500 from AKG is a compact, all-metal, true diversity, UHF wireless receiver, ideal for use as a part of a WMS 4500 wireless system. The receiver has 8 UHF bands that are each 30 MHz wide, providing up to 1200 selectable frequencies. If several frequency bands are used, the receiver allows up to 70 channels to operate simultaneously.
The receiver has a large backlit color display for ease of operation and monitoring. Auto setup, rehearsal, and environmental scan functions make it easy to get up and running on a clear frequency, while tone code squelch and battery status monitoring features let you keep tabs on connected transmitters. An output connector is provided that allows control of external devices. An integrated data interface lets you monitor and control the receiver on a PC HiQnet system via System Architect software.
- True diversity receiver with all-metal case
- Available in eight UHF bands 30 MHz wide each, with up to 1,200 selectable frequencies
- Using several frequency bands allows up to 70 channels to be operated simultaneously.
- Transmitter battery status monitoring and tone code squelch
- Auto Setup, Environment Scan, and Rehearsal functions for quick and easy setup
- Backlit, programmable color display and jog wheel with selectable warning signal for ease of use
- Output for controlling external devices
- Integrated data interface for controlling and monitoring from a PC via System Architect
AKG HT 4500 Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter
The AKG HT 4500 is a professional-quality wireless handheld microphone transmitter that can be used as part of a WMS 4500 wireless system. Ideal for a wide variety of applications, there are 6 different interchangeable mic elements available, including dynamic and condenser cardioid and hypercardioid capsules. The mic operates on a 30MHz UHF band and has up to 1200 selectable frequencies with several preset frequency banks for quick matching to a receiver.
The transmitter has an RF output power of up to 50mW for maximum resistance to interference and dropouts. The mic has a backlit display and a pilot tone system that sends transmitter status data to a receiver, including mute switch position and remaining battery life. The mic can operate for up to 15 hours on standard AA batteries, or up to 12 hours on the optional BP 4000 battery pack. The BP 4000 has an integrated Smart battery Management System, and the mic has charging contacts for easy recharging on an optional charger.
- Up to 50 mW RF output for maximum immunity to interference and dropouts
- Operates for up to 15 hours on AA size dry batteries, 12 hours on optional BP 4000 battery pack with integrated Smart Battery Management System
- 30MHz wide UHF band, up to 1200 selectable frequencies
- Choice of six interchangeable microphone elements
- Backlit display and jog switch for ease of use
- Charging contacts for easy battery charging on optional charger
AKG D5/WL1 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone Capsule
The AKG D5/WL1 is a supercardioid, dynamic microphone capsule designed to mount on the D5 handheld transmitter. The supercardioid polar pattern is most effective at eliminating off-axis noise and feedback. The capsule features a dual shockmount for enhanced protection against handling noise. The D5 handheld transmitter is a rugged handheld microphone with the sonic characteristics necessary to cut through loud stage performances.
- The supercardioid polar pattern provides a focused pickup pattern for enhanced feedback and noise suppression.
- The rugged D5 features a dual shockmount capsule for enhanced protection against handling noise.
- Patented AKG Laminated Varimotion Diaphragm accurately reproduces vocals.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.