AKG P2 Dynamic Microphone Designed For Low-Pitched Instruments And Kick Drum
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
When you need a microphone that will let you capture both the transient details and the full-bodied sound of low-pitched instruments, turn to AKG's P 2 dynamic microphone. This remarkable instrument microphone uses a humbucking coil that not only keeps its sound free of noise (always a challenge when close-miking guitar or bass cabinets) but also produces a meaty sound and a frequency response that's tuned toward the low end. Supreme SPL handling and a rugged all-metal body allow the P 2 to stand up to even the most demanding live sound conditions, making it an excellent microphone both onstage and off. The P 2 also comes with a convenient carrying case.
- Cardioid dynamic microphone designed for low-pitched instruments
- Powerful sound with great bass range
- Handles high SPL (up to 157dB)
- Integrated stand adapter
- Rugged all-metal body easily withstands tough stage use
- Humbucking coil rejects EMC noises
- Comes complete with carrying case
- Frequency range: 20Hz-16kHz
- Sensitivity: 2.5mV/Pa
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2,000 ohms