For many, vintage Roland JUNO synthesizers define the sound of the ‘80s. Increasingly popular on the used market, many keyboardists either want one, or deeply regret selling one back in the day. With the JU-06A you get the sound, look, and features of both the JUNO-60 and JUNO-106 in one reliable, modern instrument that you can take anywhere.
JUNO where you go.
The JU-06A is compact, yet comfortable for long studio sessions and epic live performances. It runs on batteries and has a handy built-in speaker, so JUNO goes where you go. The tough metal panels and smooth sliders with metal shafts feel great and stand up to the rigors of life on the road (even if it's just your daily commute). And it totally looks the part, with the authentic vintage styling we all know and love.
Two classic JUNOs in one.
The JU-06A is the best of the JUNO-60 and JUNO-106 in one synth. It has the continuous high-pass filter of the 106, the envelope-controllable pulse-width-modulation of the 60, and the unique filter behavior of both, instantly switchable from the front panel. The sound is indistinguishable from its vintage counterparts, even while tweaking controls or using extreme settings. And no vintage JUNO would be complete without the swirling sound of its legendary chorus, faithfully recreated, right down to the
lovable (and thankfully adjustable) noise.
Arpeggio, chord memory, and step sequencer.
While you may prefer the filter of the JUNO-106, you might miss the arpeggio function on the JUNO-60. The JU-06A has both—and throws in chord memory and an onboard sequencer to boot. Creating sequenced lines with chord memory results in polyphonic phrases so thick they have no business coming from something that fits in your backpack.
MIDI, USB and external clock input.
With USB audio/MIDI and full-sized MIDI jacks, you play and synchronize with just about any piece of gear. There’s also an external clock input, so you can sync to vintage analog instruments or modern Eurorack systems. Not only is this convenient, but using external clock to drive the onboard sequencer can result in unexpected phrases, rhythmic variations, and other happy accidents.
Add keys and more.
Its compact size means the JU-06A fits just about anywhere, easily controlled from a master keyboard or DAW. Add a DK-01 Boutique Dock for a polished look and three convenient tilt positions. Or add a K-25m Keyboard Unit and you have a totally self-contained, portable instrument offering an unleashed experience free of wires and other complications.
- Sound Generator Section
Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
Sound Mode: 2 types (60/106)
- User Memory
Sound Patch: 64 + 64 (8 patches x 8 banks pre each 60 and 106 mode)
Sequencer Pattern: 16
Chord Memory: 16
DELAY TIME slider
RANGE buttons 16', 8', 4'
PWM mode switch
SQUARE, SAW, SUB buttons
SUB oscillator slider
CUTOFF FREQ slider
CUTOFF FREQ slider
KEY FOLLOW slider
Control signal switch
VCA level slider
Attack Time slider
Decay Time slider
Sustain Level slider
Release Time slider
CHORUS 1, CHORUS 2 buttons
MODE switch (UP/U&D/DOWN)
RANGE switch (1/2/3)
NOTE/GATE select switch
Sound Mode select switch (60/106)
BANK 1 (5)--4 (8) buttons
PATCH NUMBER 1--8 buttons
- Step Sequencer
1 note (Monophonic)
7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
EXT CLOCK IN jack: Mono miniature phone type
PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
OUTPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
USB port: MicroB type (Audio, MIDI)
- Power Supply
Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4
Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
USB bus power
- Current Draw
500 mA (USB bus power)
- Expected battery life under continuous use
Ni-MH battery: Approx. 6 hours
* This can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.
300 (W) x 128 (D) x 49 (H) mm
11-13/16 (W) x 5-1/16 (D) x 1-15/16 (H) inches
- Weight (including batteries)
2 lbs 4 oz
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- Options (sold separately)
Keyboard unit: K-25m
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.