Angelbird’s AtomX SSDmini was custom made for the new Atomos Ninja V monitor recorder and is perfectly compatible with all the other available recorders. The AtomX SSDmini is 20 percent smaller than the average SSD (to fit the small footprint of the Ninja V), offers 500 GB and 1 TB of storage, has sustained read speeds of 550 MB/s and write speeds of 500 MB/s, captures CDNG up to 4K 30p, ProRes RAW HQ 5.7K up to 30p, plus 4K 60p and 2K 240p, sports a SATA III connector, and supports Stable Stream™ technology to never miss a frame. Boom!
Made to last!
Whether you are shooting in the desert or the snow-packed mountains, the AtomX SSDmini by Angelbird is your reliable partner. It’s tough, likes it rough, and is made to last. Oh, and before we forget, the AtomX SSDmini comes with great endurance to accompany you on your creative journey and to ensure constant performance.
Is your passport still valid?
We sure hope so, since the AtomX SSDmini by Angelbird is made to travel. Its rock-solid build makes it shock, temperature, X-Ray and magnetic proof, so wherever you decide to bike, hike, climb or fly, our SSDmini will be a perfect travel companion.
Fits right in.
We have made sure that the Atomos Master Caddy guide rail system guarantees perfect docking to the SATA port. And yes, you can even use the new AtomX SSDmini by Angelbird with the entire Atomos range of Ninja and Shogun devices, plus—with the use of an adapter handle—even the Sumo19, Sumo19M and Shogun Studio. Now that comes in handy.
- Developed for ATOMOS
- Up to 5.7K30p
- 1TB Capacity
- Stable Stream™
- Read speed up to 560 MB/s, Write speed up to 520 MB/s
- X-ray & magnetic proof
- ESD & overload protection
- Solid Grip™ Shock & temperature proof
- Power smoothing
- CNC worked aluminium casing
- Rock-solid build
- 3-year limited warranty
- NINJA V
- NINJA FLAME
- NINJA INFERNO
- SUMO 19*
- SUMO 19M*
- SHOGUN FLAME
- SHOGUN INFERNO
- SHOGUN STUDIO*
*SUMO 19 / 19M & SHOGUN STUDIO require to use the Atomos SSDmini adapter handle.
- Capacity: 1TB
- Form Factor: SSDmini
- Dimensions: 80.0 x 75.5 x 9.3 mm (3.15 × 2.97 x 0.37 inch)
- Weight: ~ 90.0 g | ~ 3.2 oz
- Sequential Read Speed: 560 MB/s
- Sustained Read Speed: 540 MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed: 520 MB/s
- Sustained Write Speed: 500 MB/s
- Access Time (R/W): ~ 65 µs | 40 µs
- MTBF: 2,400,000 hours
- Data Reliability: Built-in EDC | ECC function
- Data Retention: 10 years at 25°
- 500 GB: up to 1,500 TBW
- 1 TB: up to 3,000 TBW
- Certifications: RoHS, CE and FCC compliant, REACH
- DC input voltage: 5V ± 10%
- Power usage (idle/max)
- 500 GB: 0.35W / 3.0W
- 1 TB: 0.35W / 3.5W
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s supported,
- SATA 3.0 compliant
- Over provisioning: ~ 9 %
- Features: Temperature sensor, overload protection, TRIM, ECC, EMS protection, built-in cache, SMART, NCQ
- Shock resitance (operating): 1000 G/0.5ms
- Vibration resistance (operating): 2.17 GRMS
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C ~ +70 °C
- Storage Temperature: –40 °C ~ +85 °C
- Operating Humidity: 5 % to 95 % non-condensing
- 4k60p 2k240p Apple ProRes / Avid DNx
- 5.7k30p 4k60p 2k240p Apple ProRes RAW
- 4k30p CDNG
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright or Flexiti as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.