The KOMPLETE KONTROL A-Series are an all-new line of keyboards coming in three sizes: 25, 49, or 61 keys. Combining streamlined designs with intelligent workflows, they make it easy for music makers to create, perform, and capture ideas straight from their keyboard. By bringing best-in-class semi-weighted keybeds and innovative features from the flagship S-Series down to a new, lower price point, the A-Series offers music makers of all genres an accessible gateway to hands-on production and performance.
KOMPLETE KONTROL A-Series keyboards integrate perfectly with a range of popular DAWs and come pre-mapped to all KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects, as well as hundreds of NKS plug-ins from over 75 leading manufacturers. Right out the box, the A-Series gives musicians everything they need to start creating, with MASCHINE Essentials included alongside an inspiring collection of pro-grade instruments from NI, including MONARK, THE GENTLEMAN, REAKTOR PRISM, and SCARBEE MARK I. With three sizes to choose from, the A-Series makes an ideal addition to any setup - bedroom, studio, or stage.
• Smart, streamlined keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments and effects
• Affordable entry point into the NI world
• Best-in-class, semi-weighted custom NI keybed
• Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
• 8 touch-sensitive control knobs
• Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels
• 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
• Tag-based preset browsing via the KOMPLETE KONTROL Software: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
• Smart Play: Stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
• Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers via the KOMPLETE KONTROL Software
• Full VSTi and VST FX support
• Deep integration with MASCHINE software
• Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and GarageBand at launch. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release
• TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain or expression
• USB 2.0 bus powered
• Can be used / assigned as a MIDI controller
• Includes a comprehensive collection of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects, KOMPLETE KONTROL Software, and MASCHINE ESSENTIALS (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection)
Register your hardware to download the KOMPLETE KONTROL software, plus a collection of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects and MASCHINE Essentials for free. Includes:
• THE GENTLEMAN – classic upright piano
• MONARK – iconic mono synth
• SCARBEE MARK 1 – electric piano
• REAKTOR PRISM – polyphonic synthesizer
• REAKTOR BLOCKS WIRED – modular synths
• REAKTOR 6 PLAYER – powerful player for REAKTOR instruments
• KONTAKT 6 PLAYER – including 50 instruments
• GUITAR RIG 5 PLAYER – custom amp, 17 cabinets, and 13 effects
• KOMPLETE KONTROL Software
• MASCHINE ESSENTIALS
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.