The D1 88-Key Digital Stage Piano with Pedal from Korg is a lightweight keyboard designed without built-in speakers to keep it slim and portable for gigging classical, jazz, rock, or funk players. It can be used when paired with powered speakers or headphones (sold separately) to deliver the playing feel of a grand piano for rehearsal, home, live stage, and recording applications.
The D1 keyboard features a weighted hammer-action RH3 keybed and a rich variety of 30 sounds. In order to achieve the playing feel, the sound switches between four piano samples depending on the dynamics of your performance. From a delicate touch to dynamic fortissimo, the sound responds realistically to your playing.
In addition to the grand piano sounds, the electric piano sounds reproduce your playing touch with key-off noise. Six variations are built in, covering sounds often used in the popular music of the '60s and '70s as well as tones that are treasured in soul music. Other sounds include organ, clavi sounds, and even vibraphone, acoustic guitar, and strings. Finally, a music rest, AC adapter, and damper pedal are also included.
High-Quality RH3 Keybed
The D1 features a real weighted hammer action 3 (RH3) keybed that reproduces the touch of a grand piano, where the low notes are heavier and the action becomes lighter as you play toward the higher notes, for a natural-feeling touch and weight.
The chassis construction has a structure and design that slims the body to a depth of approximately 10.24", the minimum depth that still allows enjoyable playing. Even though the D1 features a full-fledged weighted keybed, it's highly mobile, and can be carried anywhere.
Thirty High-Quality Sounds
The D1 contains a total of 30 richly expressive sounds which include not only a variety of piano sounds to cover genres such as classical, jazz, and pop, but also electric piano, organ, and clavi sounds that will be useful on stage. Sounds such as vibraphone, acoustic guitar, and strings are also on hand.
The Concert Piano, Grand Piano, and Jazz Piano sounds reproduce damper resonance, realistically simulating the spacious resonance produced by the sympathetic vibration of the strings when you hold down the damper pedal of an acoustic piano.
The D1 also simulates the decay of the sound when you take your finger off a key and the way in which your playing technique affects the string resonance, responding to staccato or legato in a natural way that further enhances the expressiveness of your performance.
Line Out Jacks, and MIDI In/Out Connectors
The keyboard provides the external connection jacks that you'll need on stage. The standard-sized line out jacks can be connected directly to amplified speakers, a mixer, or to recording equipment. MIDI In/Out connectors are also provided. You can connect these via a MIDI interface to your computer and use the D1 as a MIDI keyboard or as a piano sound module.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.