Authentic acoustic piano feel
Korg gave the Be their Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard that provides the realistic feel of the hammers on a real acoustic piano, in which the low register is heavier, and the high register is lighter. The keybed is sensitive and responds to nuanced touch, while three touch control settings let you fine-tune the action to your particular playing style.
World-class grand pianos
The B2 delivers a total of twelve sounds that cover a diverse array of genres, including five opulent pianos from Korg's new state-of-the-art piano engine, as well as rich and distinctive electric piano, organ, harpsichord, and string sounds. The world-class German grand, coveted by concert pianists for its massive, expressive power, offers stunning vibrancy and dynamic range, soaring highs, and thundering, highly detailed lows. Korg includes the majestic German Concert Piano as well as Classic Piano with a complex, delicate complex timbrality. There are three impeccable Italian pianos onboard the B2, represented by the lively Italian Concert Piano, a bright Jazz Piano, and a gorgeously resonant Ballad Piano.
Electric pianos and organs
Immediately recognizable from decades of iconic records, the B2's electric piano responds to your playing dynamics and even simulates key-off sounds. You'll find the organ sounds to be perfect for rock and jazz; and as a bonus, the B2 offers the sublime sound of a real sampled pipe organ.
The B2 connectivity works with a variety of music software and hardware, opening up new possibilities for enjoying your digital and creating awesome music. Connect your smartphone, tablet, or computer to the B2's USB-to-Host port and use the B2 as a MIDI controller to play software instruments or external sound modules. Your performance on the B2 can also be recorded as data on your smartphone using an optional Lightning-USB camera adaptor (available separately), and sound from your smartphone can be heard through the B2's onboard speakers. The B2's audio in jack also lets you play along to your favorite music and hear everything through the B2's speakers. Even when you're not playing, you can use the B2 as a home speaker system for enjoying music.
Generous software bundle to spark your creativity
The B2 comes with software that will take your music to the next level, including a three-month premium plan trial membership in Skoove, which offers over ten courses and more than 300 songs to help you improve your keyboard chops, the Korg Module Le piano keyboard sound module app, and the Korg Gadget 2 Le DAW music production app.
Convenient features with the simplicity of a real piano
Other B2 features include an onboard metronome, adjustable touch control (light, normal, heavy), and onboard reverb and chorus that places you onstage in the concert hall! A detachable music rest is included, generously sized to accommodate sheet music and a tablet at the same time.
Korg B2 Digital Piano Features:
- Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard provides authentic acoustic piano feel
- Cutting-edge piano sound engine with 12 carefully selected sounds
- Versatile I/O for easy connectivity
- Generous software bundle included
- Included music rest for sheet music and mobile devices
- Multiple keyboard configurations to meet your needs
- Lightweight and portable
- Touch Control: 3 types
- Pitch: transpose, fine tuning
- Temperament: equal temperament
- Sound Generation: stereo PCM
- Maximum polyphony: 120 voices
- 12 onboard sounds
- 12 demo songs
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature, and Volume controls
- Pedal: Damper (half-pedaling supported with optional PU-2 pedal unit (available separately)
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.