Hughes & Kettner GrandMeister Deluxe 40
The GrandMeister Deluxe 40 from Hughes & Kettner is a 40W tube-powered modeling amplifier head for electric guitar. It utilizes proprietary Deluxe Tone Technology to help you in achieving a wide range of tones, be they vintage, modern, clean, crunchy, or anything in between. This technology operates in a manner suitable for a variety of genres; whether you’re playing smooth jazz or the heaviest of metals, you can dial in the appropriate tone with the amplifier’s presence, resonance, gain, and EQ knobs.
You can also add touches of modulation, reverb, and delay to the tone. A noise gate knob helps to dial out squeals and squelches where you don’t want them, and if you make use of Hughes & Kettner’s compatible—though separately available—MIDI controller, you can store up to 128 presets and recall them with the tap of your toe. If you’re more of a swiper than a tapper, then the included iPad app will come in handy, as tones can also be saved, stored, recalled, and shared therein.
Four channels—Clean, Crunch, Lead, and Ultra—cover your bases, and if you want to add more processing into your rig, you’ll find a built-in effects loop accessible in the rear. There you’ll also find MIDI I/O for connecting to compatible controllers, a 1/4" line output to link up with a power amp, a 1/4" speaker output that can operate at 8 and 16 Ohms, and an XLR DI output. This DI utilizes cabinet emulation technology unique to the company in order to impart a realistic tone in a variety of circumstances; ditch the microphone on stage and route full tone directly to the house, or record straight to your interface without want or need of amp emulation software. To aid in maximum tone without sacrificing versatility, a power soak section is provided with options for 20W, 5W, 1W, or silent playing.
Onboard FX and Tone Sculpting
The GrandMeister Deluxe 40 provides Clean, Crunch, Lead and Ultra channels whose tone can be sculpted with EQ, gain controls, and boosts that work on specific frequencies to give you snappier, creamier, or beefier tones at the twist of a MIDI-recallable rotary control. You can also implement reverb, delay, and modulation effects such as chorus, flanger, phaser, and tremolo.
Built-In Cabinet Emulation for DI Output
Red Box AE is the latest version Hughes & Kettner's DI box with speaker emulation; it's built into GrandMeister Deluxe 40, meaning you won't need to worry about mic placement for your cab, as you can simply route your DI signal via the XLR output to the house. You can also use Red Box AE's DSP-driven Ambience Emulation to deliver the sound of an authentically modeled 4x12 cab straight to your recordings without need of microphones or amp emulation software.
Achieve Stage Tone at Home Volumes
The GrandMeister Deluxe 40 provides a built-in power soak to give you cranked volume on big stages, or to enjoy a monster tone at quieter volumes in your home. It also facilitates the ability to silently record a stadium-like sound without miking your cab.
Accompanying iPad App
Want to remotely control your all-tube tones in real time? The free GM40 REMOTE App for iPad lets you do just that. Whether you're on stage, in the studio, or in a rehearsal suite, you can now control all of the amp's features on a touchscreen. You can also back up, store, and share your favorite sounds—and do it cable-free with the separately available WMI-1 wireless MIDI interface.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.