Suitable for everything from basic slapback to ambient pads
Whether you need delay as a subtle tone enhancer, or as the backbone of a carefully-constructed effects patch, the BOSS DD-200 delay pedal has you covered. Guitarists at Redone looking for modern ambient effects especially appreciate the DD-200 for its flexibility with external controllers, supporting expression pedals as well as MIDI input. And we especially love the switchable carryover feature, which maintains your delay trail when you switch to a new preset for a seamless transition.
Digital that doesn't sound digital
Even at extreme time values, the BOSS DD-200 delay trails sound rich and dynamic, thanks to internal 32-bit digital processing and 96kHz resolution. And while the processing sounds top-notch, tone purists will appreciate the analog dry-through design which leaves your core tone unaltered.
Flexible multi-function switching
With just two footswitches, the DD-200 digital delay offers impressive flexibility when it comes to switching. By default, the footswitches toggle the delay effect, control the looper, access your presets, and allow you to tap in a tempo. And you can easily re-assign the footswitches to hold the delay effect, warp the time value, and many other advanced functions.
BOSS DD-200 Digital Delay Pedal Features:
- Comprehensive digital delay pedal with 12 delay modes
- Built-in looper with up to 60 seconds of recording time
- 12 delay modes cover a vast range of tones, from vintage tape delays to modern shimmer effects and beyond
- Four memory slots allow you to save and instantly recall your own custom patches
- Stereo I/O supports full stereo signal paths, multi-amp setups, and keyboards
- Ample support for external controllers including expression pedal and MIDI I/O (MIDI cables sold separately)
- Panel Lock function allows you to lock the controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Customizable footswitches can be re-assigned for delay hold, warp, and many other advanced functions
- High-quality 32-bit digital conversion with 96kHz resolution for pristine sound quality even at extreme time settings
- Analog dry-through design leaves your core tone unaffected
- Buffered bypass maintains your tone even over long cable runs
- Micro USB jack for future functionality expansion via firmware updates
- Pedal Type:Delay Multi-effects
- Effects:Tape, Drum, Shimmer, Tera Echo, Pad Echo, Pattern, Lo-Fi, Dual, Ducking, Reverse, Analog
- Max Delay Time:60 seconds
- Inputs:2 x 1/4"
- Outputs:2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:2 x 1/8" (in/out)
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" (control 1/2, expression)
- USB:1 x Type Micro-B
- Bypass Switching:Buffered
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage:225mA
- Batteries:3 x AA
- Weight:1 lb 6 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DD-200