Xone:96. The long-awaited follow-up to a genuine club classic.
A new, uncompromising analogue DJ mixer, destined to be the heart of your creativity, Xone:96 takes the legendary soul of the acclaimed Xone:92 and redelivers it, enhanced, and with state-of-the-art digital connectivity.
It’s all here. The huge, detailed, space-shaking analogue sound that only Xone delivers. A refined, precision 4-band EQ. Unrivalled dual Xone:VCF filters with CRUNCH harmonic distortion. And a dual 32-bit USB soundcard (24 Channels @ 96kHz) with Traktor Scratch certification right out of the box.
Xone:96 lets you connect your whole rig, from laptops and turntables, to pedals, synths and drum machines.
Two dedicated FX sends, four stereo input channels (with 4-Band EQ), two stereo input channels with all new 3-Band Parametric EQ + two auxiliary stereo return channels. And a separate master insert for your outboard hardware.
Explore new possibilities with a familiar layout of beautifully tactile controls. And rely on the industrial build quality that exceeds the demands of relentless back-to-back performances, night after night.
Xone96: You mixed. We listened.
Xone:96 draws on our rich heritage to create our most advanced analogue mixer yet, engineered from the ground up to deliver the legendary Xone analogue sound in the most flexible, powerful format.
Xone:92 users will feel instantly at home with the Xone:96’s layout. All four main stereo input channels feature the latest incarnation of our industry standard Xone 4-band EQ, the choice of countless international DJ artists.
Stereo Return channels A and B are fully-featured, and incorporate an all-new 3-band parametric EQ design, giving you even more control over how you style your sound.
Dual 32-bit 24 Channel Soundcard
Unlock a world of creative possibilities. Xone:96 features two independent USB connections, each with 6 stereo inputs and outputs giving you a myriad of routing options.
State-of-the-art 96kHz/32-bit processing ensures the highest audio quality is passed between your laptops and the analogue engine.
Additionally the Xone:96 soundcard supports DVS control of Native Instruments’ TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 DJ software right out of the box.
Dual Xone VCF Filters With CRUNCH
Nothing comes close to the sound and power of the Xone VCF filter. In Xone:96 we’ve refined this classic design, preserving its unmistakable sonic signature while taking its performance to the next level.
Alongside the classic HPF, BPF, LPF, resonance control and frequency sweep layout, there’s CRUNCH, a controlled harmonic distortion that sits pre-filter in the circuit to give you a powerful new effect.
Xone:96 lets you route all six main channels to either filter.
Tuned for the club
Underlining the professional club credentials of Xone:96 features two independent headphone CUE systems. Combined with the dual soundcard, these allow for back-to-back performances and smooth set transitions.
Dedicated booth outputs with 3-band booth EQ let you tune the monitor system perfectly.
And artists using complex, hybrid, multi-channel software will benefit from the simplicity of using a single USB to connect their computer to Xone:96.
Xone:96’s rear panel is fully-loaded with I/O.
Alongside all the analogue connections you’d expect to find, DJs will welcome the addition of 2 stereo sends, 4 stereo returns and a dedicated master insert.
Send 1 is switchable from Line to Hi-Z level, making it ideal for incorporating instrument level effects, like classic guitar pedals.
X-Link allows you to hook up Xone:K series controllers to the Xone:96 for hands-on control over your software, saving USB ports on your laptop.
MIDI I/O is catered for via the 5-pin connection on the rear panel, and via both USBs.
Built to last, Xone:96 features custom-designed 60mm linear VCA channel faders. Perfectly balanced, they offer smooth performance and precise control.
In the crossfader position, Xone:96 comes equipped with the industry-favourite Innofader Mini, complete with fader cut adjustment for our sharpest cut ever.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.