The HC-VX1 4K Camcorder from Panasonic employs an f/1.8 to f/4 24x Leica Dicomar zoom and a back-illuminated 1/2.5" MOS sensor for optimal imaging, even at lower light levels. The HC-VX1 captures 4K video up to 30 fps, Full HD video at rates up to 1080p60, and up to 26MP still photos. A wireless Multicamera feature enables you to record up to three camera angles at once, using one or two smartphones as your additional cameras. The HC-VX1's 24x optical zoom lens features a focal length of 25 to 600mm and a 32x Intelligent Zoom in 4K, expanding to 48x in HD. For steadier handheld shooting, the HC-VX1 features three optical stabilizer technologies including Panasonic's Hybrid OIS+, Ball OIS, and Adaptive OIS.
An Active Contrast feature smooths out gradations in high-contrast scenes, and an HDR Movie mode provides a wider dynamic range for more lifelike reproductions. Additional HC-VX1 features include integrated Wi-Fi, a 3" touchscreen LCD display, SD/SDHC/SDXC recording, and multiple creative effects modes. The Panasonic HC-VX1 features an integrated 5.1-channel, wind-shielded zooming microphone for optimal audio capture.
4K and Full HD 1080p Recording
24x Optical Zoom and 1/2.5" BSI MOS Sensor
Triple Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) Systems
Wireless Multicamera Capture
Active Contrast and HDR Movie Modes
|Sensor||1-Chip 1/2.5" MOS|
|Sensor Resolution||8.57 MP|
|Effective Pixels||8.29 MP (16:9 Video)
6.17 MP (16:9 Video)
8.29 MP (16:9 Photo)
6.22 MP (4:3 Photo)
|Focal Length||4.12 to 98.9mm|
|35mm-Equivalent Focal Length||25 to 600mm at 16:9 4K/Full HD 24p Video: Level Shot function OFF or Normal
28.9 to 693.7mm at 16:9 Full HD 60p/60i/30p, Video: Level Shot function OFF or Normal
25 to 600mm at 16:9 Photo
30.6 to 734.4mm at 4:3 Photo
|Maximum Aperture||f/1.8 - f/4|
|Filter Size||62 mm|
|Recording Media||1 x SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Video Format||3840 x 2160p at 30 fps (72 Mb/s MP4)
3840 x 2160 at 24 fps (72 Mb/s MP4)
1920 x 1080p at 60 fps (50, 28 Mb/s MP4)
1920 x 1080p at 24 fps (50 Mb/s MP4)
1280 x 720p at 30 fps (9 Mb/s MP4)
1920 x 1080p at 60 fps (28 Mb/s AVCHD)
1920 x 1080i at 60 fps (24, 17, 13, 5 Mb/s AVCHD)
|Still Image Support||JPEG
25.9 MP (6784 x 3816)
14 MP (4992 x 2808)
2.1 MP (1920 x 1080)
20.4 MP (5216 x 3912)
10.9 MP (3808 x 2856)
.3 MP (640 x 480)
Dolby Digital 2ch
Dolby Digital 5.1
|Screen Resolution||460,800 Dots|
1/60 - 1/8000 Second (Video)
1/2 - 1/2000 Second (Photo)
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Auto|
|Image Stabilization||Optical & Digital|
|Scene Modes||Preset: Yes|
|Lux||1.5 (Low Light Scene Mode)
1 (Night Mode (Color))
|White Balance Modes||Auto
|Built-In Light/Flash||Light - No
Flash - No
|Wi-Fi||Yes, Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)|
|Accessory Shoe||1 x Cold|
|Tripod Mount||1/4" - 20|
|Outputs||1 x Micro-HDMI (Type D)
1 x USB 2.0
|Battery||Rechargeable Battery Pack, 1940 mAh
Max Runtime: 1 Hours per Charge
|Charging Method||AC Adapter|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.7 x 3.0 x 5.6" / 68.0 x 77.0 x 142.0 mm|
|Weight||15.10 oz / 428 g|
|Package Weight||1.905 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.25 x 5.8 x 4.05"|
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.