Beyerdynamic Dt770 Pro 250 Ohms Closed Dynamic Headphone For Mobile Control And Monitoring Applications
Sold and Shipped by: Red One Music
MusicRedOne.com is a Canadian authorized Beyerdynamic retailer.
Any questions about this product? CHAT WITH US or CALL US →514-225-2226
✔ FREE SHIPPING
The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone of exceptional quality suitable for the most demanding professional and audiophile applications. The long term comfort and accurate performance make the DT 770 PRO the perfect monitoring headphone for recording studios, post production or broadcasting situations.
The low mass coil and diaphragm assembly produce a transient performance equalled only by electrostatic earphones, and, in combination with a carefully tailored frequency response offer a natural and balanced sound.
Soft earpads and adjustable, sliding, earpieces together with a single sided connecting cable ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use.
The DT 770 PRO features 250 ohm drivers and a gold plated 3.5 mm stereo jack with 1/4" inch adapter, and is therefore suitable for use with almost all headphone amplifiers.
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance acc. to IEC 60268-7: 250 ohm
- Nominal SPL acc. to IEC 60268-7: 96 dB
- Nominal THD acc. to IEC 60268-7: < 0.2%
- Power handling capacity acc. to IEC 60268-7: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation: approx. 18 dB (A)
- Nominal headband pressure: approx. 3.5 N
- Weight without cable: 270 g
- Length and type of cable: 3 m / coiled cable
- Connection: Gold plated stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)